Prologue

Jungkook

  "Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 9:42 am, a victim named Min Yoongi was tragically hit by an ongoing vehicle at precisely 62 MPH. It was a clear accident and the driver meant no harm. The woman behind the wheel confirmed that the boy had actually jumped in front of her. She tried to stop, but it was too late."

——

  It has been four whole months since the person I loved jumped in front of a moving vehicle. Four months of crying into my pillow and only leaving my apartment to give Namjoon the depressing, thoughtful lyrics that came to my mind in such a horrible day.

Nights were better before he died. I never thought I would be sitting here without him to comfort me and tell me that everything would be fine as long as he would say it would be. But.. he isn't here to tell me that, and he's not here to comfort me. His friends sometimes come by to say hi to me, and the person who moved in next to me sometimes tells me "Good morning," but that's the only thing I ever get.

  I never feel like I used to. I've completely changed in four long and dreadful months. I look up at the calendar on the wall and sigh every month to see how much time goes by.

  "December 14th.." I say to myself with a fake smile. Another tear rolls down my eye as I remember only hearing the sound of broken glass and a woman from the news channel reporting an accident, but I never thought the accident would be with him.

He had told me.. "I'll be fine going to work alone, you can stay and rest. I love you.."

I fell back asleep after he said that.
I kissed him on the forehead and let him go.
But he never came back.

I slam my hand on the wall and scream loudly as I rip the calendar down and throw it across the room. I don't need the memories, I already have nightmares every single fucking night..

It was only one night.

I was able to call him my boyfriend for one whole night. It had not even been a full twenty four hours that I had told him I was in love with him before he had just jumped in front of the car.. Why did he do it?

  Why did Yoongi kill himself?

~
A/N- Jungkook will be the main POV in this book just like Yoongi was the main one in the last. (But there will be changes with that as well) Enjoy! 💜
~