Chapter 15

Jungkook

"This is the movie you chose?" Yoongi asked as he looked down at the movie ticket.

  "Duh," I said as I paid for the drinks and popcorn. "It has Lady Gaga in it, haven't you seen the preview for it?" I asked him.

  Yoongi mumbled something before walking into the room that had our movie playing in it. We sat down next to each other close to the very middle of the room and looked up at the screen as they played the advertisements.

  "What's this movie about?" Yoongi asked as he sipped his drink and stared up at me.

  "You'll see," I said. "You might like it, Yoongi. It's supposed to be really good." I said just when the movie started. About thirty minutes in, Yoongi was already intrigued and watching closely in silence and with bright eyes.

  I smiled and looked back at the screen and reached for popcorn, only to grab Yoongi's hand instead. "I-I'm Sorry." I said as I snatched my hand away quickly. Yoongi stuffed some popcorn in his mouth and giggled cutely.

  Damnit, why so cliche?

——

"That was such a sad ending," Yoongi said as tears rolled down his face. I laughed and brought my thumb up to his cheek and wiped them away and he looked down shyly.

  "I knew you would like the movie though."

  "Did you know I was going to cry like a baby?" Yoongi asked me as he sniffled. I laughed as I opened the door to my car for him to get in.

  "No, I didn't expect it to end like that either." I said once we both settled into the car. " I also didn't know that I wanted a dog until now."

  "Out of that whole entire movie," Yoongi said as he looked at me with wide brown eyes. "The only thing you took in was the fact that they had a dog? Why don't you just go buy one?"

  "Maybe I will." I said as I started to drive off. "Where are you staying? I'll drop you off."

  Yoongi looked out of the window and sighed. "I live with Hoseok and Tae." He said quietly.

  But I thought he lived 'with an old friend?'

  "Okay," I dragged out slowly before driving in the direction of their apartment. The rest of the ride was silent and Yoongi kept moving in his seat. "Are you uncomfortable?" I asked him.

  He shook his head and sighed. "It just.. It's been a while since we've really talked.."

  "I know.." I said quietly with a frown. You don't think I've noticed that we haven't been talking? You don't think that I think that very thought every night? I wish he knew that.

  I drive into the parking spot and turned off the car. I looked over at Yoongi who was making no move to get out yet. He looked up at me with dreadful eyes and sighed.

"Do you love me?" He suddenly asked, causing my heart beat to increase as well.

"Y-Yes, why?" I asked him as he looked up into my eyes with his glossy ones.

"So, can I trust you to love me no matter what's wrong with me? No matter what flaws or anything related to that?" He asked me.

I nodded my head slowly and he sighed in relief. "Kookie, I-"

  "Hey!" I heard a sudden tap at my window. "I know who you are! I heard your song on the radio!! Can I take a picture?" The guy asked.

  My eyes widened and I didn't know what to do. "U-Uh.." Before I could even answer, the flash of a camera going off blinded me for a second before the guy thanked me and walked away from my car with a twisted smile.

  The guy had a hoodie on and he had his hood on to protect himself from the rain, and he held a really expensive looking camera in his hands. He ran off to his car before getting in and leaving quickly as if someone where trying to follow him or something.

  "Um, I'll just go." Yoongi said quietly. He had already opened the door and slammed it shut before I could tell him to stay in the car.

  "I love you." I whispered to myself as I watched Yoongi open the door to the building.

——

Yoongi

"Min Yoongi! Yoongi!" I heard being yelled as I walked outside. I looked at the woman who was trying to talk to me as she shoved a camera in my face. "Are you Jeon Jungkook's lover? I saw on the news that you were kidnapped for four months, is that true? Do you live here?"

The woman kept asking me questions as I tried to back away from her, and another person came up behind her and started recording as well. "What the hell? Get away from me, what's your problem?" I asked.

The man and woman nearly backed me up against the apartment building while asking questions and apologized frequently.

I started trembling and sweating as they closed me in and I tried to back them away, but they kept insisting that I answer them. I suddenly felt dizzy and it started getting harder to breathe. "P-Please.." I said. Both of them backed up finally with furrowed eyebrows.

"Are you okay?" The woman asked me.

"Yoongi! Can you answer some questions?" Another group of people came into my view.

"No, leave him alone." The first woman said. I sat on the ground against the wall and covered my face so that the flashes would stop.

What's going on?

"Hey! I saw that you were with Jungkook, are the rumors true?" A middle aged man asked.

"Please leave him alone, he's uncomfortable." The woman said with worry on her face. "I'm so sorry I started this." She said quietly.

"P-Please Stop," I stuttered quietly.

"How did you get away from your dad? Are you and Jungkook friends or are you dating?"

"Do you live in this complex?"

"How do you feel knowing that your picture with Jungkook is out everywhere now?"

I felt my heart racing at all of the questions. What the hell kind of questions even are they?

The dizziness took over even more and I suddenly felt my body go unsteady, everything fading away. I heard gasps and clicks of cameras as I collapsed onto to the ground.

~

This story is so.. yeah..

~