Chapter 10

Jungkook

  The bar lit up a dark blue all over and the bass of the music was shaking glasses of alcohol all over the place as people danced carelessly. Jimin and I were having a lowkey dance-off, but we are both competitive and good at dancing, so we decided to just dance together.

  Jimin laughed as we danced and something across the room caught his eye and he frowned. "Jungkook, let's just leave." He grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the other direction. "What? Why?" I said as I looked at the place that he was glancing at before.

  Oh.

  Yoongi is here.. with someone else..?

  "What the fuck?" I said to Jimin. He pulled at my arm and whined with a pouted lip.

  "Jungkookie, please.." He said.

  "Let's.. Let's go.." I said with an angry tone.

  ——

  "So he used to start fights because he thought other people liked me, but he's already going out with other guys?" I said as I parked in the parking lot of the apartment complex.

  "I'm sorry.." Jimin said as he fiddled with his seatbelt and unbuckled it. He looked up at me and sighed. "Maybe you should move on."

  "Oh, I'll move on." I said with confidence. "He's not the same person he was before. He isn't the same Yoongi as before, it won't be hard to move on." I unbuckled my seatbelt and looked down at Jimin who was smiling.

  "Good," He said to me. "You deserve better than being treated that way anyways."

  I look down at Jimin as he held onto the car door handle and he let go of it as he looked back at me. "What is it?" He asked.

  I leaned over and grabbed Jimin's legs, pulling him towards me and placed him on my lap. I then began kissing his neck and sucking at it, earning a small moan from him.

  "J-Jungkookie.." Jimin breathes into the air. I smirked against his skin and trailed my way to his full lips, kissing them roughly. He started grinding his ass against me and I felt myself go hard as he did so. I never thought Jimin would have this effect on me, but I couldn't help it.

  A sudden tap on my car window caught our attention and we looked out of it to see Seokjin standing there with a disgusted look on his face. I rolled down my window and we stayed silent for a moment.

  "What the hell is going on?" He asked.

  I looked up at Jimin and he looked down at me with slightly flushed cheeks.

  "Honestly, I'm not sure." Jimin said as he got off of my lap and sat back in the passenger seat with a shy look on his face.

  "Whatever," Jin shrugged. "You do you. I'm gonna go wait in the apartment." He said as he walked away from the car, leaving us alone.

  "Jimin, I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable," I said quickly. "I didn't mean to make you feel that way." I said to him. He looked down at his hands and he rubbed them against his thick thighs and sighed.