Chapter 8

Jungkook

"Really?" Yoongi said as he sat on the bed with furrowed eyebrows. "He calls you 'Jungkookie' and you write songs together now? I thought that was our thing."

I furrowed my eyebrows and raised my hands slowly to the bridge of my nose. "You call me Kookie, not Jungkookie. And why does it matter if I write songs with Jimin?" I asked.

"You really think I care about the difference in Jungkookie or Kookie?" He laughed. "And it matters because you replaced me with him!"

"No I didn't! How could I?!" I yelled back.

Yoongi squinted his eyes and stood up from the bed. "You thought I died, and what do you do? Ask Jimin to write songs with you and let him call you nicknames? Fine. Have him."

Yoongi walked over to my closet and got a blanket and pillow from it. "Baby.. What are you doing? Come to bed." I said calmly.

"Fuck your bed." Yoongi said coldly. "And fuck you, too." He walked away and slammed my door, leaving me in shock. What the hell did I even do? Literally nothing!!

I sighed as I lied down on the bed and kept my eyes opened all night. I legit just got Yoon back and he already hates me now. Why..

——

I walked into the living room to see the blankets that Yoongi had used, but he was no longer in them. He was gone. I sighed and called Seokjin, but got no answer.

I rolled my eyes and thought about calling Hoseok, but he was already at work. I was left with no choice but to call the one person who made me and Yoon fight in the first place.

I dialed Jimin's number.

"Yeah?" His sleepy voice came on the phone.

"Is Yoongi at your place?" I asked him. I heard shuffling from the other side of the phone.

"No, why?" Jimin said after clearing his throat. "Is he not there?" He asked.

"No, he left."

"I'm coming over." Jimin said. Before I could say anything, he hung up. Damnit.

——

"Did you try calling anyone else?" Jimin asked as he rummaged through my fridge.

"Yeah," I said. "Where would he be?"

"Maybe he's looking for a new apartment or maybe he's looking for another job." He said as he stuffed his face with fruit.

"Maybe.." I said as I sat on my couch. Jimin sat next to me and offered me a grape and I opened my mouth to let him throw it in.

He giggled and fell forward as he threw another and I missed the catch. "Dang." I laughed. "Throw another." I said.

The door opened as Jimin threw another grape into my mouth, this time catching it.

"Yoon?" I questioned as I looked at the door. He stood there with a blank look on his face as he looked at me and Jimin. He then turned back around and opened the door.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone," He said with a hurt voice. "Maybe you can have sex while I'm gone too, wouldn't that be great?" He said sarcastically and then slammed the door shut.

Jimin looked at the door in confusion before looking back at me. "Run after him, idiot." He said with no emotion and then sighed.

I sat up and ran out of the door to catch Yoongi crying against his old apartment door. I frowned down at him and knelt down to be face to face with him. "You look like shit." I said with a small smile. Yoongi looked up at me with confusion and an angry face.

  "What the fuck?" He said.

  "That's what I said when we first met," I said with a laugh. "Then you said 'That made my day ten times better.' You don't remember?" I said as I sat next to him. "It was this exact spot that we met in. And I remember how you were so sick, and you had locked yourself out of your apartment somehow." I laughed.

  Yoongi looked up at me with teary eyes and then sniffled as he laughed. I placed my hand on his and he looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry." I said with a frown. "I'm sorry for everything."

  "It's okay," Yoongi said. "Just don't let Jimin ruin our relationship and we will be okay."

——

  "Jungkookie!" I heard being yelled on the other side of the front door. "It's December 28th! You know what that means! Get up!"

  "Shut up, Jimin!" I yelled back. "I'm sleeping!" I rolled over onto Yoongi.

  "Doesn't sound like it!" He yelled back.

  Yoongi groaned and rolled me off of the bed. I grunted as I stood up and opened the front door. "What?" I said to Jimin.

  "Today is the day you release your album," Jimin said cheerfully as he made his way into my apartment. "It's also big for me as well. I did help with a lot of it, you know?" He said.

  I smiled as I realized the date. "You're right."

  "Duh, where's Yoongs?" Jimin asked.

  "Bedroom."

  "Okay well Namjoon wants us at his office in about an hour, so go get dressed." Jimin said as he sat on my counter and kicked my butt with his foot. I laughed and walked to my bedroom to get dressed.

  Today is a big day..

~

Does Jimin like Mr. Choi?

Does Jimin like Yoongi?

Does Jimin like JK?

😈😈😈😈😈

Do I fuccen love BTS? ✔️✔️✔️

~