Chapter 12

Jungkook

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" I heard a girl screaming on the sidewalk. I turn to her and raised an eyebrow. She was quite young; too young for me to have really even known her.

"Yes?" I question her as she ran up to me.

"Can you sign this?" She asked me as she flattened out her jacket with a smile.

I didn't realize what was going on until she said "Oh, I have a sharpie. I really love your music, it would be such an honor to have your name on my jacket. I really admire your lyrics and way of writing." She said as she took out a marker from her bag. "I want to write music as well. I find it so fascinating." She smiled.

I smiled my famous bunny smile at her and cleared my throat. "T-Thanks. Writing music is really fun to do. I love it as well.." I said as I took the marker and wrote my name on her jacket. I hadn't gotten a specific signature or anything yet because I never expected this to happen.. like.. ever.

  "Sorry for such terrible writing." I laughed.

  "It's fine," she giggled and took her marker back. "Have a great day!" She waved and walked away from me. That was weird.

  I never expected anyone to like my music or even ask for a signature. I feel.. great.

  "I love that I just witnessed that." I heard someone say. I turn around to see Jin.

  "Hi to you too." I laughed.

  "You're getting famous! You better love us even when you're rich and on tour." Jin laughed as he started walking with me. "How's your situation with Yoongi? Have you talked?"

  "No," I said bluntly at the sudden question. "Why do you even ask?" I looked up at him.

  "Just curious," Jin shrugged. "I can tell that he misses you. He asks me about you all the time, asking how you've been and stuff.."

  "He asks about me?" I asked with a smile.

  "Yeah, Yeah." Jin said. "You do the same thing to me, I don't see why you two aren't together still but whatever, I guess." He rolled his eyes.

  "Yoon is the one who broke up with me, why don't you ask him?" I said with my lips in a thin line. "Wait- Yeah.. He broke up with me, so why is he asking about me?" I asked.

  "He obviously still cares, JK." Jin said.

——

  "It's about time you got here, Jinnie."

  "Yoongi, I'm not a wizard. I can't pop up anywhere at any time." Jin said as he walked into the music studio. "Besides, JK took forever giving someone an autograph~" He smiled.

  Why is Yoongi here..?

  I look up and see Yoongi sitting in the chair that I usually sit in and he was looking up at me already with lost looking eyes. He wore all black and his hair was dyed blonde.

  "An autograph?" Namjoon said as he walked over to me and patted my head. "Congrats on that. Your album actually hit number one today on the charts." He smiled down at me.