Chapter 2

Jungkook

  "Jeon Jungkook? Park Jimin?" A man with a suit and tie came out of his office. Jimin had dragged me here, saying that it was important and that I might thank him later. I merely rolled my eyes and followed him. He made me dress professional and made me put on a fake smile even though I wanted to be at home in my room curled into my blanket.

  Jimin dragged me towards the person and he closed his door after shaking our hands. "I'm glad that I got to reach out to some of Min Yoongi's friends. I talked to some of his other friends earlier this week, and they told me that Jungkook was actually Yoongi's boyfriend, is that correct?" The man said, looking back and forth at me and Jimin.

  "I was his boyfriend.." I said with a frown.

  "Great!" The man said loudly, startling me.

  What the hell is so great about having a dead boyfriend? Is this some sort of joke?

  "I'm sure that you're glad to hear that we found that evidence then, huh?" The man smiled at me. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and then shifted my head to Jimin in confusion. We were silent for a second.

  "Why am I here again?" I asked Jimin.

  "Mr. Choi," Jimin said hesitantly as he looked up at the handsome man. "Jungkook is uninformed. Please know that he's been pretty much boxed up the past few months, maybe you should let him know what's going on.."

  "Oh," Mr. Choi said and leaned back in his chair. Jimin sat across from him and I sat next to Jimin at the guy's wooden desk. "Well.. I'm sorry to hear that you've been.. that way.. But, I would like you to know that we have actually found some pretty solid evidence that the 'Min Yoongi' that was killed wasn't actually him."

  I sat still for a few seconds trying to process this man's words. "What do you mean..?" I said and scooted up in my seat to look at him clearer as he took out a file from his drawer.

  "Min Yoongi's identity and clothes were actually on the body, but the body doesn't really actually match up." The man said as he opened his file to show me pictures. The picture of the dead body was very similar to Yoongi's, but I could tell that it wasn't him. I had usually glanced at the pictures and looked away before looking too long. I didn't even look at the funeral either. I couldn't, nobody could. The coffin was closed off for good.

"The body's DNA and fingerprint weren't even a match, so we looked at footage beforehand.."

  "What did the footage show?" I asked, more intrigued. He turned his computer around and showed me a video of the city the day that Yoongi died. I felt my heart stop at the sight of Yoongi on tape. When the footage was over, Mr. Choi crossed his arms and huffed.

  "Yoongi was seen on this street, obviously on his way to somewhere-"

  "He was going to work." I cut in.

  "Right," He wrote that down in the file. "And then we see him disappear on the next closest cameras. None of them showed Yoongi walking like the first video did."

  "Why?" Jimin said with curiosity.

  "We think he was actually taken somewhere along the line of these two streets," He said, pointing to a small map of the city. "Because about eighteen minutes later, 'Yoongi' walls out between buildings, but you can clearly see the change in body and face. This man's body is very similar, but this is definitely not him."

  "Are you telling me that Yoongi isn't.. dead?" I asked with pure hope filling my voice.

  "I sadly can't tell you that he's not," Mr. Choi said to me. My face dropped and I flinched at the sudden words. "But I am telling you that he could possibly be alive, but being held hostage. Either way, Min Yoongi is not the person in that accident. The hospital simply assumed it because of a mere ID. We jumped their asses for not checking the DNA before that."

  I raised up in my seat and held onto Jimin who was already holding my arm tightly.

  "They just got the samples back last month, the body that was run over was a man named 'Lee Jihoon.' But even now, the real Yoongi is missing." Mr. Choi said. (A/N: I'm sorry for using him but who else could I use skjdsksk) "I just wanted to ask that if it was possible, we needed to do some questioning before we look further into searching for Yoongi. Shall we, or no?"

  "Of course we should!" I almost screamed.

  "Yes." Jimin said with a smile filled with hope.

  The questions were simple and lasted quite some time, but it was all worth it.

  Min Yoongi is always worth it.

~

I'm sorry for using Woozi

What could u expect

Anygays, I can't believe "My Mate" has almost 5k reads like wtf lol Yoonmin stay winning on my account 😂🗿

~