HER

You mentioned that you hook up with another girl.

Well first you asked if I have been with other guys. I said no which is true

When I ended us, I said I wanted to focus on myself, which was true and I followed.

To continue, you said you been with another girl. You said she was, "lame"
But how lame to continue to talk to her?

You said you didnt feel a connection with her, like the one you had with me.

I don't know what to believe

Instead I think

When did this occur, when I sent you a message and you ignored it for days?
The day after our break?
Who reached out to who first?

How can you move on and kiss another girl but yet still think of me? Did you ever think if me while being with her, or in her?

How did you end it? Who ended it?

Who is she?
Did she feel connection with you? Did she feel like she can love you like I did?

Did you have a bond?

But I thought, do I have a right to be mad? Or to question it think? We were never together or are together.

Did she enjoy your kisses?

I have to be strong, and move on.
I will still think about what you told me.

But what I want to hear is that you miss me. But do you really miss me?

I miss you. I still want you. But when we meet will it be the same? The fact that you have been with another, will it be the same?

Should I bring it up in person or let it fade away?