the final

I wanted more

You didnt believe me

I told the truth, that I didnt want this to continue for much longer. I wanted the act and then leave.

Yes, I still carry feelings for you, I love you as a person. But I no longer love you like before. I have shred to many tears for you, for me to continue to believe you truly want me, you say you care, and I do believe that you care, but to a certain extent

What is funny is how in the beginning we spoke non stop, planned future things. We shared stories.shared secrets.

I wanted more in the beginning, I wanted you. I kept my distance, but nothing worked.

You said you wanted more, and believe you and me can no longer work. You said in  very cool person. And that's all.

I understood,  it do I really.

I didnt cry, or I wasnt angry. I understood because me feelings where gone and reality took place.

It wouldn't have worked at all. We lived to far and we are on two different paths. You want more, and I'm still figuring out what I truly want.

Chris I did like you a lot. I wanted to experience many things with you. But it just didnt work out. I wished it did, but I'm glad it didnt. Thank you for everything but my wish for you is for you to speak the truth in the beginning. Dont wait till the end, when things are going bad, that is your flaw. Confrontation.

You didnt want me to get too attached, but jokes on you it was opposite. In the beginning I was, I placed you on a pedestal, my attention was all on you. But my eyes opened when we took a break, I saw what I have become. When we spoke every day everything was great, with school, friends and family. After we broke it went down hill because I missed you and I block everything. I listen to my dad music. Replayaing all the memories, thinking what went wrong, what I did wrong. But it wasnt me. It was both of us.

I'm officially done with you. I will always remember you. I want to know if you got your job. But I will no longer put the effort anymore to keep in touch if you clearly dont want it.

You lost a good one honestly. I was a catch.