Chapter 1: Kae Sandiègo.

(Note: This is just a fiction story many names are just created by the author, names of places in peru and names of people. This is just an epic fiction fantasy lovestory)

--

8:30pm (Perian City)

Kae:

Late night I'm here in my bedroom.

"Bothered 'bout somethin?" asked Myka.

"Ahhnn. No, Chiar... let me ask you?" (kae's reply)

"Will or can you fall inlove inside your dream?" asked Kae in a anxious tone..

"I think, you just fall inlove with him but not in real life, you just over thinking that you're inlove with him right now because of that dream..." said Chiar.

Its already past 9AM when I realize that I have to plan what will we going to do near that forest... Kae is very curious about the "dimension door" that she heard.

She asked herself, what if the dimension door is still existing? "Bloody hell!" said Kae in a exaggerated voice. She packed her things up and open her laptop. Researching about that dimension door.

Nobody knows if the dimension door is still existing. Kae knew that IT IS STILL EXISTING cause every thing in the world exist. Even though it is not impossible such thing as that. She believe that someday she will meet some people came from underworld.

"Such a bright child"

A man near from the stairs speak. A tall pale skin with a blue eyes and a gray mustache came from the door.

"Oh, Father? Gòodmorning. How is your sleep father? Isn't it beautiful?" asked Kae

Mr. SanDiègo nod at Kae and sign to her that Go-And-Eat-Breakfast

After packing my things I will get dress-up and go downstairs to see what my breakfast is.

I want a omelete or scrambled egg. "Whoah" said Kae.

Its winter? Huh' O gosh! I will get dress up and get my winter clothes!

Whooo! this is my favorite part. Dressing Up with my winter clothes. Im here with Father in the dining area. Darkness around the hall makes me feel creepy. My Mom died 'cause she is a caesarean. I don't know why but I think she died because of me but my father said that it is not because of me. It is just an accident.

When I finished my meal I walked out with my Dad to get some fresh air. When we came near in that forest I remember the rumors about the "dimension door" does my fathers know the whereabouts of that dimension door?

"Isn't here?" *point in the ground

"Isn't here?!" *point in the air

Or.. isn't here" *exaggerated pointing in the south part where the 'mysterious tree' located.

Suddenly a flash of green light strike in my eye.

A mysterious people is dancing inside that forest..

I don't see cause my seeing is blurred. I just know their wearing a 17th century atttire and wearing some cloaks

Suddenly...

"Hey, Kae. Lets go! Were done here." Alert tone voice of my Father.

Seeing him beside the car, I imagined that I am here beside the mysterious tree.

I didn't know just a simple imagination in just one blink of eye I am here beside in this mysterious tree? "Bloody Hell!"

After seeing myself near beside that tree. I feel creepy than ever. Where here inside the Cafe Lattèra.

"Father, do you believe in underworlds?"

"Yeah. But there is an article that Underworlds is just an epic story" reply Mr. SanDiègo

"Is there somethin' wrong" Kae ask herself. She taught that underworlds really exist. But what if underworlds REALLY EXIST IN THE PRESENT LIFE?

As the snow flakes lonely falls down same with Kae. Inside in her room thinking about something...