Chapter 9: Little Secrets

I woke up & just realized that I'm on my bedroom. I can't really explain on what happened in my life. From the very start, my life have come to chaos when I started to enter on that house. Kae started to wiggle her head but her body is still trembling.

Mrs. Kinny kae's grandma, went to basement and kae followed her.
"What.kind.of.place.is.this?" Kae asked. The room is filled of antique furnitures, old frames, old papers, and letters." she saw an old mirror with a picture on it and stared on the picture. She gasped, "Is it grandma... and, grandpa?" but unfortunate she accidentaly sneeze and the vase slip at her hand. That made Mrs. Kinny stop on what she is doing.

"Kae, what are you doing here?" Mrs. Kinney asked in a surprise tone. While combing the end of her pigtails, she simply smiled "oh, nothing grandma... I'm just curious... I wonder, do you have a secrets? Perhaps, Little Secrets?"
Mrs. Kinney was shocked at her granddaughter's question. "Actually. No. I will, Uhm. Ugh, OKAY. Just go back to sleep okay?" But kae insist on asking too many questions. "Kae Sandiègo!" Mrs. Kinney harsh voice trembled the whole house. And kae got back to her room.
After Kae left. Mrs.

"What the did I do?" Mrs. Kinney sighed. And wipe those sweat on her forehead. Mrs. Kinney accidentally step to an old letter beside the broken vase.
"Huh' from..."

  xxxxxxxxxx

 I never expect that grandma kinn will do that... I wonder if my question bothers her. I really want to know what's the story behind those pictures, those old things, and the old letter were I slept the vase. "I can't understand her... her acts were very oddly these days..." as she wipe those tears beneath her cheeks. Suddenly, grandma came to my room. And I was surprised when I saw grandma standing beside my bed. "Hey sweetie..." and embraced me. "Grandma, did I make you infuriate?" But grandma kept holding me. "Wait... grandma... your holding me too tight. I can't breathe" as I said. "Oh! I'm sorry honey... I just can't stop thinking. I am really sorry honey, if I shouted at you... grandma is just tired." I ask her eagerly. "Tired of what?" "Sweetie, you know. You will never understand even I say to you some unusal thing... I know it's absurd but its true, But sweetie... can you wait for the right time? Huh'" as grandma slightly smile while rubbing my back.
     "Okay granny... I'm sorry too. Can I hug you again?" 
"Well, Of course my dear." 

                 It's been a while Kae... how are you?" whispered of a husky voice. "Hey, are you the jerk who helped me?" 
  "Hey, whose jerk you are talking to..." she opened her eyes, a little bit wider. "Mark?" In an eager tone. "Yes, it's me Kae. Whose jerk is that again, Is it me?" she enthusiastically closed the door and look who someone see them.  And let the windows closed too. "How did you get here?" her inquisitive tone. Then mark simply snap his finger, "You forgot your key necklace. It was the help of the necklace on how I find you."  Kae's eye began to extend wider.  "Really? You are truly a meam... I see. But what the hell are you doing here. What if grandma kinn see you?"  pushing the man's stunning-muscle chest.
  "Hey, slow down Kae. They will can't see me. Actually I don't really know, but human beings cannot see us."  Kae ask him vigorously. "But I'm a human being? Why do I see you?" he intently make a random face expression. "You have so many questions..." the boy whisper.

                   "Oh, yes. I have so many to ask you--
"Kae! the food is ready!" Grandma kinn's vociferate voice. When kae accidentaly twisted her ankle. "Ah!!!" 
    "Are you alright their honey?" asked grandma.
"Yes! Hee--" as she tried to answer.

      Mark made a random action movement and slowly help Kae to stand. "Hey, are you alright? Your so clumsy!!!" he whispered. "I know it. they always say that. Tsk" she roll her eyes. Mark slightly chuckle. "Stop it! Your annoying." as kae interrupted his laugh. "Ok, I'm sorry. I can't--" and laugh again. "Arghh!"
     "Who are you talking to?"
"Grandma?" surprisingly expression of Kae and Mark as they unexpected saw her grandma standing in front of the door while carrying a wooden spoon.
    "huh!?" Mark gasped. They were in a total shocked. "Grandma? Uhm, I'm al--"
"Are you a meam?" grandma's impatient oppugn. "You can see him? Grandma?" 
      "Why yes? But! Who is he? I know your a meam!!! Say it! Say it! Your a meam right? granny asked.

"Yes, but. But how can you see me?" he asked with his uplift right eyebrow.
      "Well... there's one thing we need to do Kae." 
"What grandma? Your really odd huh"
    "CLOSE ALL THE WINDOWS AND DOOR! SOME MIGHT SEE US!"
"Grandma!!!! We were in a total shock then you are asking us to closed those windows? Do you really see him?" she asked curiously.  "I said yes Kae, I see him! I truly see him!" Grandma Kinney try to get close to the two, but Mark surprisingly moved away from grandma.
    "Grandma? How can you see him? How do you real--"
Mrs. Kinney break the awkward scenario and shouted that "Because your Grandpa Pette is also a meam!"

         After hearing what Mrs. Kinney says. All of them were in a total chaos.
"Huh?!" gasping all the air. And trying to hold her breath.  "Mrs. Kinney, you put us in a very awkward situation" Mark politely interrupted.