Markasawi

Synopsis

Kae is a 15 year old girl. Son of Don Alfredo SanDiègo, a rich and wealthy girl. Has the hobby on art .

By her upcoming camping day near the Peruan she is very curious-excited. Because she heard some rumors about that forest. She knew that dimension door is still existing..

Kae is very open minded in underworld. As his father is very proud at her because of her talent in making in a story about underworlds.

Kae is still young but she wanted to know where his Man of Dreams belong.

As she write a story, she write a story about mythology with lovestory. She always imagined that she is inside in her own story.

Coincidence she meet her man in dreams and she already knew that she has a feelings on that man inside her dream. But she wondered can that man exist in her present life ?

(Hey guys! check out my youtube chanel if you want a videos about my wattpad stories! My name is "Jae Hyeon"

Hope u will like this story! votes and comments! :))

--

Characters:

🔼Kae SanDiègo

(the protagonist)

🔼Myka Velśó

(Kae's bestfriend)

🔼Chiar Miæ

(Kae's bestfriend)

🔼 Mark Hyęn (meam)

(Kae's MOD that will meet him in her present life)

MOD= Man Of Dreams

🔼Fèirœ Fleck (meam)

(a meam who will fall inlove with Kae)

🔼Dobby (meam)

(a elf creature, he will be the meam bestfriend of Kae inside the Forest of Peruana)

◀️Ærià Mëań (meam)

(she will fall in love with Mark and will stand as the antagonist)