Chapter 7: Coincidence ?

While father was on the phone I fix all the things in the house and to make it clearer before grandma came back from australia. Grandma is a writer, she started writing books when she was 10 years old, I know we have the similarities in life, she likes fiction and fantasy stories, and the most similar is she believes in other worlds.When grandma came into our house I escorted her to our living room and give her some surprise gift that I made myself.

I ask her about the old room.. she seems very shock when she heard about the old pictures of her.

"Grandma, are you the girl? The girl, the one on the picture in that old room? And why all of the things was in there is very old and vintage? Do you still believe in dimension doors? but grandma did not lie, she tell the truth about the pictures on that old room.

"Kae, I know that you believe in other worlds, such as wormholes.. blackholes. They truly existing when I'm exactly at your age. We have the similarities.
About meams I know about them. And about that old room, its not an ordinary old room. My life started there, in that room I find many things, and people. About that picture and that statue, it seems its not time for you to know that things. Oh~ About the necklace that I gave you, that's the key to open that secret door, that necklace is very important to me."

Kae look closely to her necklace. She feels what her grandmother feels. Love .

"Grandma, who did give this to you?" her face turns to red. I wonder, is the person she loved give this necklace to her? "Mama, did grandfather give this necklace to you?" she replied.

"No.."

then who give this necklace? A person from underworld? Kae laugh. "is it possible to fall inlove in alien? Or meam?" it seems kae is not believing what her grandmother is saying, though all of her grandmother stories were really true.

But the truth is, kae really wants to know what's the story behind that statue.

She think something that she can understand what her grandmother mean. She's thinking a way to know all about her grandmother past.

"I'm not paranoid, I just want to know how does she know meams..." kae said to herself while staring at her necklace. When she heard the story behind her necklace she feels mysterious and curios.

Next morning.

Kae was walking through the field of flowers... gumamela's, orchids, tulips, and on the narrow side... there's a vase that never been wittered since I was born. I heard that ... it was from my grandmother...

The Magícal Rosá

I think there's no problem if I take a better look?

It was a big round red vase sorrounded by four pillars and some old wittered leaves hanging over the place...

Woah... this is huge! Its-- ...

So beautiful... I can't believe it... this roses are not watered daily but it maintains its own comeliness...

I wonder who's the special person of my grandmother....

I've always think if my grandma exist in the world of others... "What do you think?" Kae was talking to her pet.

Arf!

They walked through the fields, full of flowers.. shining bright like a sun... the smell of flowers... "Hmm. What can I do? The gardener is sick... "

So Kae put the materials and clean the garden.

wohh! Can't do this alone, I'm so exhausted...