Chapter 2: Dobby's Key

Can't wait to see the Peruan Forest!!!! --Opps. I forgot, we will just there..... OUTSIDE THE FOREST....ahhyyy! Whatta kind of camping is that? "Why just we can't go inside the Peruan Forest? Whhayyyy'?----"

"Causeitsforbidden" a cold, deep voice rise above..

I stare at the top of the room.... but I can't see anything... "Who ' who.. who are you? Why . why did you say that it is --forbidden ?"

But no one is answering.... until a vintage 17th century key slowly falls down in my hands...

"Ohh? What's this? Hey.. where are you?" but still, no one is answering me... What is this..? A little goldish key? What's for? Did he gave this to me? Arghsvhv. What's going on ?????????

But still, I Am Curious in this Key.... Ayshh.

*Calls Chiar:

Hello?"

"Oh' Kae? What's Up? Can't wait for tomorrow's camping?? He-He."

Ohh' Its not that Chiar... I just want to know if......

(Kae change what will she ask)

we will, pack some .... snacks for tomorrows camping?? 🙍

"Oh,whatkindofquestionisthatKae?Ofcoursewewillpacksnacks,ifwedidnot.Whatwillweeat?O'cmonnow

Kae,areyoualright?Itseemsthatthere'ssomanythingstoworryabout??"

"Oh' dont mind it Chiar..." and Kae ended the line.

--

AND THE DAY

COMES

"Father, okay-- okay. Don't worry about me.. Haha. I Will Be Alright.

---stay close to Mr. Reyès huh' don't--

"Father.... Okay okay... slow down father... i will be alright.. okay... bye father..."

As Father wave his hand, a simple tear falls down on my cheeks. I will miss you father... Ohhh, did I act so over? Ha-Ha

Don't be so exaggerated Kae. Its just 2 days and 1 night.. Just a day.

And as the driver drive on the way of Chiar's and Myka's house. Seeing some children playing outside in the snow, isn't that great? Haawwwshghvsbs. Can'twait!Can'twait! Hihi. Kae giggles

Haha. Chiar's standing here in front of me and sit down beside me. "Hey, aren't you excited, well it seems like I see how excited you are... Hihi." said chiar... After chiar shut her mouth Kae calls Myka ... Knowing how excited Myka are? Haha. It is obuse in Kaes face...

Kae didn't believe cause now they will go and stay there in the forest--- OUTSIDE THE FOREST... -_- And Kae will always leave that key in her pocket.... It seems this was very old key... Where did this belong to? To whom it is? Aigoo! Curiousity, please help me..... "Ahhhh!" someone poke my head? Who's this? Huh' Kae shout until Myka surprised her....

"Hey, what the hell you are doing? this is so humiliating"

Kae shout again... "Okay, okay. I'm sorry... I just want to know how excited I am.. Hihi... Myka giggles and sit immediately..

"THE PERUAN FOREST!"

driver shout....

Mr. Reyès stare at us with our classmates... and yes! Here we are... "I Am So Eggzaytedd!" Kae whisper... Myka and Chiar stare

*is she crazy Myka ask Chiar..

Chiar sign I-Dont-Know to Myka.

Kae is very excited and because of her excitedness Kae didn't see that her feet is steping on a poo... Myka and Chiar laugh' And because of their loud laugh. Kae stare in her bestfriend. Chiar and Myka can't stop laughing ate me cause---

"I know their laughing at me because... I step on a dog's poo.

"Its not funny" bark Kae. She became angry at Chiar and Myka, she don't like the way of their laugh... Chiar and Myka apologize... And kae clean her shoes . The tents are already there. Mr. Reyès is here to help us, the tent is big... "Whoah, your tent is very big af wide, Kae!" said Myka. Are they amaze at my tent after they laugh at me in a very loud voice! "Hey, I don't like the way you laugh at me... I hate it. Its very annoying!" said Kae to her bestfriends. Myka and Chiar apologizr 'again' to Kae. Were just laughing, were not bullying you huh' Stay calm. And as we. Kae point her two finger in her eye and to the eye of Myka and Chiar. "I'll keep an eye on you, two!" Kae said. Chiar and Myka answer. "Okay!" and they can't stop laughing at Kae. Its because of the dogs poo. Kae leave that embarassibg moment. She forget what did happened. Kae stare at the big trees inside the Peruan Forest "Attention Everybody!" Mr.Reyès interupt them. "Everybody, I'm just reminding you that WE ARE FORBIDDEN TO GO INSIDE IN THIS FOREST WE ARE JUST HERE TO OBSERVE AND TO SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL OUR PERUAN FOREST. And tomorrow please be alert for our activities, okay?" --Yes Mr. Reyès! (Myka) --Okay! (Chiar) --Huh' we are-- Ahh' okay... (Kae said in a lonely voice) It seems like Kae is very dissapointed about that... She always wanted to go inside in the Forest... Its very sad to say that it is strictly forbidden to go inside. The loneliness is killing me... said Kae. When they are fixing the tent, Mr. Reyès told to Kae that he need some woods for the Fire Activity... Kae ran to the forest to find some woods. She look for the woods, she run and run until she came into the southern part of the Forest(outside) She see the skinny large wood lying beside the mysterious tree.

While getting some woods in that mysterious tree, there's something on my pocket... The key! exaggerated voice of Kae. A beam of light flash in my eyes ... The shadow of the key reflects in ground... What's this? I look into it and get the key inside my pocket. The key that falls down is ? What-- Kae see the mysterious tree that it is lightning and the key that she is holding. Unfortunately, Sir Reyès shout "Kae? Where are you?" Kae run as fast as she can.

"The image of that sillhouette, it seems familiar to me. I think I see it before..." Kae can't end her imagination --is it just an imagination or dream or it is personally done in her life? why does that key light up when she came in that mysterious tree? is there something behind that key? Kae never expected what happened in past few hours.

"Hey, Kae? Are you alright?" Myka asked. "You seemed so many problems? is there something wrong?"

Kae tell about the strange key that falls down before the day camp.

Myka can't imagine how mysterious that key is. Myka asked Kae how do she feel right now.. but Kae refuse that she is okay. Every night that key bother her. "I think... I think, this key belongs to someone." said Myka. Kae told Myka what happened in past hours .

About that key, and how did that key light up when she stand beside the tree. Kae and Myka can't figure out whats wrong with that key. "It seems your right, Myka" said Kae in a curious tone. Myka nodded* as the sign of her reply

What's wrong with this key? Kae and Myka is still on process to figure out what's the story behind that key.