Chapter 3: Mika-pika-kedavra!

12:00pm

"Lunch everybody! Come on and sit down here! It's lunchtime!" one of Kae's classmates shout and calling the attention of everybody.

Mr. Reyès is checking the attendance;

Liaka? (present sir)

Kim? (present sir)

Riar? (Present sir)

Elizabeth? (Present sir)

Chiar? (here sir!)

Myka? (no one is answering)

....myka?? "Okay, it seems Myka is not here" said Mr. Reyès to himself.

Mr. Reyès call again another name.

-Okay, continue..-

Kae? (and still no one is answering)

"Where are those kids? Please find them immediatel--"

"PRESENT SIR!!!" an exxagurated voice rise up. "Hey! Its them!!" said Riar. Kae and Myka seems exhausted because they ran fast like a fox.

"Were sorry sir. were late. Sorry." an exhausted voice of Kae rise up in the middle of lunch. Mr.Reyès accepted their apologize. And all of them start their lunch meals.

"Hey, why you guys are so late tonight huh' what's wrong?" it seems Chiar wants to know what's the business of the two. Myka and Kae stare at each other and thinking if they will share the story of the key. Kae change the plan, they didn't speak about the key. Because they know about the little itzy noise mouth of Chiar. Such a little noisy mouth CAN'T keep a secret about this mysterious key.

Kae and Myka continued their lunch.

"Are you sure you wont tell her about that key?" whisper Myka to Kae while eating her chicken pasta. Kae sign "no" to Myka. And look at her why.

"Hey, what's it? what's it?? Please share to me! I promise I will keep it a secret" an exaggeration voice rise up.

Okay?

Last time you promise that you will never say to anyone that I'm the daughter of Don Sandiègo. And what did you do?

I just notice that all of our classmate is staring at me. -_-

"Ohh, that is really awkwardddd"

said Kae like an elf voice that she's imitating.

"Ahah--opps, sareeh." said Myka proceed her laugh. And she stop again, and laugh again.

"You look likes crazy.." serious tone of Kae. You will laugh then stop, laugh, stop. Are you a drug addict?! "Ha-ha. Goshh, okay. Com' on guys. Stop dat. Okay, chill. I will fix this problem." said Chiar.

"Oh? Can you fic the problem of this key?" ---oppss. What did you say Kae?

Ohwmawygad. Uhm, okay. Kae let's have a little drink there okay?

----hey!!!! Where are you going?

Chiar shouted as loud as she can. But Myka and Kae did not paying attention on Chiar. "It looks like Chiar is looking crazy over there" whisper Myka. And Kae giggles.