Chapter 4: Meam Mark Hyen

As the time goes by your the one I'm seeing~

In my dreams your there,

but when I open my eyes and its just a dream,

everything goes back to normal.

    Opening my eyes,

your just a man that is blurred,

  seeing you there in my dreams,

makes me happy,

but seeing myself here,

in my true place,

in my true world,

its very hard to see,

its very hard to realize,

   that it is just a dream~~

     Dobby and Kae walk beside the tree and Myka returned to the campsite. Kae and dobby talk to each other, a man shouting dobby's name came out inside the little hole. A man standing in front of us, wearing a leaf-tshirt and a leaf pants, and a maroon shoes and has the cover of walnut on it. Kae, mysterious looking at him. kae didn't speak and seems that she see him in anywhere, his face is familiar in Kae's mind.

     "Hey, mark. Why did you come, its very dangerous, aigoo, you silly child...Hayshh" Dobby scratch his forehead . Mark sit beside dobby asking who is with him? Kae look at mark. As mark look at Kae. 'Is there any problem, yah' the two of you, did you have a fight?' dobby break the silence. And mark speak as much as he can.

                            "Oh-oh. Ohh, Dobby.. who is she? Neah, dobby is she in this world. Hey, isn't forbidden to talk with them?" and mark ask many question and because of his fast mouth dobby can't speak.

  "Ya! Yah! Slow, chill. I can't speak! Okay? Here listen I will tell you on how i was thankful to her. If she did not come, my life is ended in this world! And I'm sure that scientist is having a happy fiest because of me!" screamed dobby. Mark smiled, as apologize to dobby. ''The Humble Mark'' said dobby. "Ayishh. okay. Okay. I'd like to meet you Kae. She gave back the key, of course because of my hands, I didn't realize that this key fall off at her room" dobby scratched again his forehead as he realize how cruel he is. They know that the key is very important because if they lost it. They're life will ended. Fortunately, he is very lucky that the key fall of on Kae's room. "But why are you there, in Kae's room? Huh'' a suspicious ask of mark.

   "Ahh, okay. I'm just having a good time in this city and a girl distract my time. I see Kae on her room, she is very noisy and I heard the word Peruan Forest so I came tho her. And when I hear that word, I just accidentally shout that word. And didn't realize that the key fall off."

                  Mark shut his mouth and mysterious look to Kae. But Kae stop looking to Mark and speak. "Your Mark? It seems your face is very familiar to me, did we meet? In some place? ---No, its impossible your a meam and we are in different worlds. It im--" Mark speak:

                                   "No, I think we meet. no, its impossible too. Did we meet? I think. But--" Mark gasped. "I'm sorry, but I think its not." and slowly look at the ground. Dobby look at them, and the silence is killing him. Dobby is patiently waiting at them to speak but no one is speaking.

  "Okay, okay. If the two of you did not meet. It seems this is the time to say goodbye? Kae, thanks a lot. I owe you my life. Thanks, and sometimes I will visit. Just make sure that this is a secret okay? And I'm ready cause i'm dead at Aeria Mean, I'm sure she will shout at me again... But don't worry. I'm okay. I mean were okay. Thanks!'' and dobby get the key. Mark stare at Kae. And look to me into an apologizing face. But it seems he want to say the word but he can't. I don't know how to explain. There is something mysterious in this boy. But before they leave. I confess to him that it seems I see him in my dreams either. After cofessing some words to mark, he leave me the necklace key. I ask him if the key is the same with Dobby. But in just one blink of eye. the cypress tree closed.