The next morning

Ross' POV

I woke up this morning early and took a shower and got changed then I brushed my teeth and walked out of my room.

I headed downstairs and had my breakfast then my uncle walked in the kitchen.

Ross' aunt: morning Ross

Ross' uncle: morning Ross

Ross: morning 

Ross' uncle: I want you to help me today 

Ross: okay 

When I finished my breakfast I followed my uncle out onto the yard and as I was doing the work I was set to do I saw a brunette.

Ross: who's that?

Ross' uncle: that is one of our next door neighbours

End of POV

Laura's POV

I woke up early this morning at 7am and took a shower then I brushed my teeth and after that I got changed into *picture below*

I walked out of my room and brushed my hair but I put it up in a ponytail I walked downstairs I saw my parents.

Laura's mum: morning Laura

Laura: morning mum morning dad

Laura's dad: morning sweetheart

Laura: I just want to grab an apple then start on my chores

Laura's mum: you sure sweetheart?

Laura: yeah

Laura's dad: if you need help ask us

Laura: I will

I grabbed an apple and then walked out of the house and ate the apple. Once I finished the apple I started to move hay bails since they aren't that heavy I was moving them from the ground and putting them in the tractor so my dad can take the hay bails up to the back fields. 

I just finished the hay bails and my dad came out of the house.

Laura's dad: you did this all by yourself?

Laura: yup I ain't a little girl anymore dad

Laura's dad: I know 

Laura: they are all ready to be taken to the back fields 

Laura's dad: want to come with me?

Laura: sorry I can't dad I have to check on my horse

Laura's dad: okay

My dad got in the tractor and drove off while I went to the stables I brought her out of the stables and walked her to the field and then I walked back to the stables and mucked the stables out and put new hay on the ground I put food for her and water then I walked out of the stables.