Laura teaches Ross how to live a country life

Ross' POV

I woke up this morning I saw the sun shining so I got out of bed I checked the time it was 7am and I heard a bang not a loud one. I opened my curtains and saw Laura with a bow and she was aiming it at a old shed and the shed had a bullseye painted on it I walked into the bathroom got ready for the day ahead.

End of POV

Laura's POV

I woke up at 7am again then I walked in the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth then I got changed into *picture below*

I didn't wear the gloves or the necklace they will just annoy me anyway once I was done I walked out of my room grabbed an apple and started on my chores when I finished because I did all my chores yesterday anyway I got my bow and started to prac...

I didn't wear the gloves or the necklace they will just annoy me anyway once I was done I walked out of my room grabbed an apple and started on my chores when I finished because I did all my chores yesterday anyway I got my bow and started to practise until I felt someone behind me I let the arrow go then I turned around and saw Ross he smiled.

Laura: oh you're up early

Ross: yeah

Laura: I didn't wake you earlier did I?

Ross: no I thought I might get an early start

Laura: uh huh

Ross: okay I want you to teach me

Laura: teach you what?

Ross: I still have the city life and I am not use to the country life so I might need help with it

Laura: *smiles* okay

Ross: what do we do first?

Laura: okay so starters you might have to change out of the city clothes unless you want to get them muddy

Ross: but I don't have any country boy clothes?

Laura: you're in luck because two of my friends left some of their clothes here

Ross: oh

Laura: come with me

Ross nodded and followed me I walked inside the house and he followed I said morning to my parents and so did Ross then he carried on following me to my room.

End of POV

Ross' POV

Laura stopped in front of this room and she opened it and I am guessing it is her bedroom.