Ross starts to like Laura

Ross' POV

I woke up this morning with a smile because of yesterday since me and Laura spent half a day together but everytime she smiled my heart fluttered I can't be falling for my best friend can I?.... No I can't she is my best friend I could never like her more than a friend.

I got out of bed with a smile and I took a shower and brushed m teeth and got changed. I walked downstairs I saw a note.

*Note*

morning Ross me and your uncle are going out with Laura's parents we are going to the market we won't be back till late make sure you do your chores outside.

From our aunt

I grabbed an apple and walked outside and I saw Laura petting Princess she had a smile on her face which she looked adorable no stop it Ross.

End of POV

Laura's POV

I woke up with a smile and took a shower then I brushed my teeth and changed into *picture below*.

I walked out of the house and saw Ross in his garden he looked up and smiled but I was looking after princess again and I was stroking her nose and I smiled at her.

Laura: I better clean out your stable

I then walked away and saw her stable I cleaned everything and then I sorted my truck out again seriously my dad used it yesterday and he didn't clean it after he used it. I cleaned my truck and when I was done I put hay bails in the trailer of our tractor so I can take it to the back field it is not just my dad who can drive a tractor in our family I can. 

I was sorting it out when I heard a voice that I don't need to hear again.

???: hey bitch

I turned around and saw Demi I sighed.

Laura: what the hell do you want?

Demi: stay away from Ross

Laura: what if I don't?

Demi: I will make you

Laura: sure you will

I turned back around but she grabbed my arm tight and turned me around I then punched her she stumbled backwards and glared she was about to hit me but I stopped her and twisted her arm and put it behind her back and then wrapped my arm around her neck.

Laura: wanna try it?

Demi: *shakes head 'no'*

Laura: will you leave me alone?

Demi: *nods*

Laura: and you won't interrupt mine and Ross' friendship and you won't tell me what to do?

Demi: I promise I won't come back here to ruin anything just let me go please

Laura: good 

I let her go and she ran away I rolled my eyes such a wimp anyway I turned back around and carried on with the hay bails. I turned around and saw Ross looking at me I gave him a strange look but he went back to work I giggled. 

I got in the tractor and drove up to the back field to drop off the hay bails. 

*Back field*

I got to the back field and dropped every hay bail off where they are needed to be.

End of POV

Ross' POV

I heard Demi's voice and Laura's voice when I looked up I saw Laura with her arm around Demi's neck and Demi's arm was behind her back I smiled at Laura then when Demi said she will leave her alone Laura let her go and Demi ran I laughed to myself because of that. 

I looked back down to my work and when I looked up I smiled at Laura she gave me a weird look then she drove off to the back field I am guessing I think I am falling in love with my best friend but I can't it will ruin our friendship. 

*After 3 hours*

I finally finished my chores then I looked up and saw Laura just coming back in the tractor she smiled as she got out.

Laura: hey Ross

Ross: hey Laura

Laura: you done your chores?

Ross: yeah why?

Laura: wanna show me how well you are with handling a bow and aiming an arrow?

Ross: okay 

I walked with Laura she got out the two bows she had she had brought one without her parents knowing anyway I got everything set up and then I aimed for the bullseye and I hit a few metres away from the bullseye. 

Ross: that backfired

Laura: *giggles* Ross let me help you

Ross: okay

Laura got an arrow and set it up for me I held the bow and Laura helped me she held my hand I tried so hard not to blush at the impact she then let go and I let go of the arrow and it hit the bullseye.

Laura: try it without me

I nodded and tried it again and this time I got the bullseye then Laura tried and she hit the bullseye on all the targets.

Ross: how could you do that?

Laura: I practise Ross since I have had this bow since I was 15 I had to beg my parents for them to get me one but after a while they finally gave in and got me one.

Ross: lucky I had to wait till I was 16 to get a new iPhone 

Laura: *smiles* 

Ross: but then again I wasn't an only child

Laura: I know 

Ross: wait how?

Laura: well once I saw a blonde girl over at your farm and when I asked your aunt who that was she told me it was Rydel her niece and then she told me she had 4 brothers then I met a blonde boy with a bit of dark colour in like a brown colour.

Ross: that must be Riker

Laura: that was his name... he was really sweet

Ross: wait what?

Laura: *giggles* he was sweet because when I protested about him helping me he wouldn't budge so he helped me

Ross: sounds like Riker 

Laura: *smiles*

We carried on talking and practising Laura beat me in every game we had but every now and again I would be blushing but luckily Laura hasn't noticed.

End of POV