~Jayfeather X Reader~|13|

Jayfeather was glaring at her crossly and prodding her with his paw. [Y/W/N]  lets out a hiss of annoyance. Jayfeather rolls his eyes. "You were muttering in your sleep." [Y/W/N] tilts an ear. "Did you hear what I said?" "No, but you seemed upset." [Y/W/N] simply nodded. Jayfeather gives her wound a sniff. "Your cough is gone and your leg is healing well. I think you'll be back in the warriors den in a few days." "Yay!" [Y/W/N] lets out a soft purr. "Do you feel any sorts of pain?" Jayfeather again tries hiding the concern in his voice but fails. Dramatically. He sounded like a constipated badger that forgot how to walk.  "No.. Well, my throat is sore, but its not bad." "Any type of discomfort is bad!" Jayfeather hisses and stalks away, soon returning with a sticky type of thing in his jaws that [Y/W/N] doesn't find familiar at all. "Just lick up the honey. It helps sore throats." [Y/W/N] does what shes told and licks up the honey on the waxy thing. "Thank you, Jayfeather." She mumbles, her throat already starting to get soothed. He nods and continues sorting his herbs that he completely forgot about due since the incident with Lionblaze. Firestar then walks in. "How is [Y/W/N] healing, Jayfeather?" He asks, though he seems certain that she was fine and that his medicine cat can handle anything. Hes so confident of his clanmates. Hes such a good leader. "Shes healing well." Jayfeather answers simply. "When can she get back to warrior duties?" "In a few more nights. Just be patient!" Jayfeather snaps. Firestar flinches but lets out a purr of amusement. With that he heads out of the den. Jayfeather also strides out to do something and Briarlight begins to wake up. "Hmm... Oh hey [Y/W/N]. Want to play moss-ball?" 

  [Y/W/N]  and Briarlight have a good match of moss ball and [Y/W/N]  is surprisingly getting better at it. She steps out for a moment again, probably for some fresh kill, and Jayfeather comes back with Cherrypaw. Both of them have dripping moss in their jaws. Jayfeather places his bundle at [Y/W/N]s paws and Cherrypaw places hers in Briarlights den and then almost leaps on [Y/W/N]. She scrambles over to her. "Are you okay?" [Y/W/N]  gently runs her tail around the young apprentices back. "I'm fine." Cherrypaw takes an uncertain glance at Jayfeather. "Yes, shes fine." he meows. [Y/W/N] realizes how thirsty she is an eagerly laps at the moss. Briarlight comes back, noticing the moss, and laps hers too. Then a loud yowl interrupts the camp. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!" Briarlight drags herself outside and [Y/W/N] follows. The clearing is soon filled with cats. Firestar beckons [R/T/K/N] with his tail. [R/T/K/N] eyes go wide and he goes up to Firestar.  "[R/T/K/N], you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as [R/T/A/N]. Your mentor will be Cloudtail. I hope Cloudtail will pass down all he knows on to you." Firestar looks at Cloudtail, pride flooding his face. Cloudtail looks like hes about to burst of happiness and Firestar beckons him with his tail. Cloudtail leaps on the Highrock gracefully. "Cloudtail, you are ready to take on an apprentice. I have given you excellent training, and you have shown yourself to be loyal and brave. You will be the mentor of [R/T/A/N], and I expect you to pass on all you know to [R/T/A/N]." Cloudtail and [R/T/A/N] touch noses. The clan starts cheering his name with Squirrelflight, Brambleclaw, and [Y/W/N] cheering the loudest. "[R/T/A/N]! [R/T/A/N]! [R/T/A/N]!" The cheering goes on for a moment and eventually dies down. [Y/W/N] congratulates [R/T/A/N] and quietly sits next to Briarlight. Warriors bicker, and [Y/W/N] manages to cram in a mouse before the sun begins to set. Briarlight, Jayfeather and [Y/W/N] pad towards the medicine cat den and settle in their nests. Briarlight falls asleep fast, and [Y/W/N]  soon follows after. What [Y/W/N] didn't notice after she had fallen asleep was that Jayfeather curled up next to her soon after, blandly hoping he'd be the one to wake up first.