Scenario 1

3rd P.O.V.

*** Before Classes ***

TJ approaches Cyrus. He swings his arm around Cyrus shoulder. "Hey Cyrus." He smiles at him. Cyrus can't help, but smile back at him. "Hey TJ." "Are you doing anything this Friday?" Cyrus thinks, "No, why?" "Well, my mom really wants to meet you. She wants to invite you to dinner and possibly a sleepover." "That sounds great." TJ's smile widens, "Alright. I'll see you there."

*** Friday Afternoon ***

Cyrus P.O.V.

I feel a bit nervous. This is the first time I meet anyone from TJ's family. I breathe in and breathe out and ring the door bell. TJ opens the door. "Hey." "Hey." He chuckles, "Come on. We're not strangers." He pulls me in.

I enter his house. It has a warm feeling. A woman comes out from the kitchen. She has the same gentle blue eyes as him. A welcoming smile she gives me. She comes and hugs me. "Welcome Cyrus." She hugs really tightly. She loosens up. "I'm so glad that you came." TJ comes and pulls on my bag. "Hey Cyrus, pass me your bag. I'll put it up in my room." "Thank you."

TJ leaves and his mom watches him with a huge smile. She looks at me, "I have to thank you for being in TJ's life." "Really?" She grabs my hands, "TJ has become the person he is today because of you. Before, he was rude, cold, and would push me away. He didn't know how to explain to me his troubles, until you showed up." She touches my cheek, "You are the person that TJ has been needing his whole life." She lets go, "I'll be making dinner now."

TJ appears from upstairs. He motions me to follow him. I come to his side and leads me to his room. It's a simple room. Grey blue walls, a twin sized bed and a tv with a ps4 connected to it.

He pats for me to sit down. I look at him, "Your mom's really nice." He smiles, "She is. I'm really glad she is. I remember I was an aweful son growing up. I always yelled at her for not understanding my struggles. I would be rebellious and just do what I wanted to do." I touch his shoulder, "It's not you're fault. You didn't know what you were going through, until now. And you're mom looks at you with such love in her eyes." He blushes. I smirk.

He starts tickling my sides. "Ahhhhh." I try to grab his hands, but it's impossible. "Hahahahaha." I push a bit too hard. We both fall to the floor.

TJ holds onto me and I land on his chest. My heartbeat speeds. I open my eyes to see his face so close to mine. His green eyes meet mine. Our lips only a couple of inches away from each other. "Boys, is everything alright up there?" TJ loosens his grip on me. "Yeah mom." "Alright. Just be careful."

I roll off him and use my elbow to level myself. I look at him, "I'm really sorry. Are you okay?" He smiles, "Of course I am. I'm TJ Kippen." I roll my eyes. He levels himself with me and accidentally touches my hand. My poor heart.

He gets up and pulls me with him. We lay down on his bed. "What kind of game do you wanna play?" I shrug. "What do you suggest?" He ponders, "Do you play PUBG?" "Pub what?" He holds his hand out. "Give me your phone. It's an app. It's almost like Fortnite, but better (sorry for anyone who prefers Fortnite xD)."

We wait for it to download. "Alright. Now lets give you a name." He writes Underdog. I chuckle. He grins. He sends me a request. I laugh, "Really? Of all the names?" He nods, "Yup." "Alright Mr. Not So Scary Basketball Guy." We decide to play as a duo.