Scenario 4 Part 0

Note this chapter is only a prequel to the next scenario. And this is what I hope will happen in the next episode.

3rd P.O.V.

After school

Cyrus decides to talk to Andi personally about costume day. He sees Buffy, "Buffy." She turns to him, "So, what are you planning to do?" Cyrus sighs, "I'm gonna ask Andi for her opinion. If she doesn't want me to do costume day with TJ, then I won't." It hurts Cyrus to says this because he really wishes to do a pair costume with TJ, but Andi did call dibs on him first. "Ok. Well, here she come." Cyrus turns his head and gulps. "Can you at least stay here?" She smiles, "Sure."

Andi stops right in front of her friends, "Okay, so I want to take measurements of us to make sure I don't make our costume too big our too small, cool?" Cyrus feels guilty, but he's already made his decision. "Andi about that, I um..." She looks at him with confusion. "I want to ask if it's okay I do costume day with TJ? But if you don't want me to, it's ok." Now Andi is more lost. "Why would you want to do it with TJ instead of us? We're a team." Cyrus looks away with hurt.

Buffy starts to remember when Cyrus said when his feelings for Jonah are gone and have changed. "Wait." They look at Buffy, "You said that your feelings for Jonah changed. It all makes sense now." "What makes sense?" Andi is even more lost. "Cyrus likes TJ." He nods.

Andi feels she's been too harsh on her friend. She smiles, "Why didn't you just say you wanted to do costume day with you crush?" Cyrus looks around and blushes. "Hey, I don't want to be the headline of the newspaper saying I like TJ."

She chuckles. "Who would have thought?" Buffy puts her arm around Cyrus, "It's always been there. I just had to make the wheels turn in my head." She looks at Cyrus, "You guys really bring out the best with each other. If it weren't for you, TJ would never have apologized to me. You've changed him." Cyrus smiles, "We're like peanut butter and jelly sandwich. So different, but can come together and create something new out of each other."

Andi grabs Cyrus hands. "You better have an awesome couples costume. And if you need help you know where to find me." Cyrus blushes more, "Yes, and please Andi, stop teasing." They laugh. Cyrus likes the sound of being a couple.

I hope you enjoyed this little prequel. I really hope either Cyrus or even TJ would confirm that they have feelings towards the other. Like, at least that needs to happen on Friday.

Note that there might be a time gap when the Scenario actually starts because I honestly have no idea what month it is in the show. Until next time,

CGE