Scenario 5 Part 5

TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE

Cyrus's P.O.V.

Ugh... My body hurts a lot. I open my eyes and see TJ. He's asleep. I use my free to sooth out TJ's hair. It's a mess. His hand grabs my hand. "I'm not asleep." I blush. He smiles at me. But, he looks at me with such pain. He's eyes bloodshot red. "TJ, what happened?"

He holds my hand tighter. "You took a bullet for me. Why would you do that? Even after all that I put you through." I look at him straight in the eyes. "TJ, I'd do anything for you." He lowers his head down. "I still owe you an apology. A real apology." He looks back at me. "Trust me when I say I really wanted to do costume day with you. It's just... Kira got into my head. I wasn't ready to accept who I am. I got scared. I was scared how I feel about you." My heart beats fast.

I smile. "TJ... you said you were going to apologize." "I just did." "Actually, you didn't." "Yes I did. I said I was... Hmm. You're right. Well sorry for not saying sorry." "So, you've apologized for not apologizing. But, you still haven't apologized." "You could be a little annoying. You know that?" "Well, you can be oblivious." "Well, you can be very judgy." "Well, you can be intimidating." "You know what else you are?" "What?" "The only person I could talk to like this."

We both lean in. He's lips meet mine. Softly and gently. Such a sweet kiss. We pull back. "I'm really sorry for hurting you. You know? You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." "Oh, am I?" He grins. "Without you. I'd still be the same old TJ. You're sweet. You're caring. The exact opposite of me. You're the first person I'd ever come to care about than myself. I started to become more considerate. Heck, I didn't think Buffy and me would even have an actual conversation. More suprising, without you having to be there to make sure we don't get at each other's throats." I smile. "And what was that conversation about?" He smirks. "You." I blush.

Something comes to my mind. "How did you find us?" He sighs. "I still have Reed on social media. I saw his post. I freaked out. I had to do something. I just knew I had to come to you." Reed. "What happened to Reed?" He looks away. "TJ." He looks down. "I called the police before I got there. They came just in time. He's locked himself in his room." "I need to talk to him." He sternly looks at me. "Are you serious?" "Trust me. I know he won't do anything to me. Please." He sighs deeply. "As long as I'm in the room." "Ok."

*** A few days later ***

We get to Reed's house. He didn't answer his door. We go up stairs to his room. TJ knocks. "Reed? You there? We need to talk." No amswer. TJ tries to open the door. It isn't working. "Shit."

TJ kicks the door down. We rush in to see Reed laying on his bed. We see a blade on the floor. A bottle of pills in his hand. I get my phone out.

*** Days Later ***

I lay down next to Reed. We're back in the hospital. They said if we hasn't call sooner, he would have been gone. He hasn't regain conscious yet. TJ's at school. He didn't want me to come on my own. I managed to convince him.

Reed's eyes slowly started to open. "Cyrus?" He jumps up. "Cyrus. You're okay." I push him down. "Take it easy." Then, I slap him. "What the hell were you thinking?" He looks down. "How would you feel if you shoot TJ by accident. Horrible, right?" I slap forehead. "Of course I would. But, I wouldn't commit suicide. Do you have any idea how we saw you?" He looks suprised. "We?" "TJ." He looks at me wide eyed. "TJ? You sure? Because the last time we saw each other, he was itching to kill me. If the police hadn't came, I'm pretty sure he would have murdered me."

I sigh. "Maybe, but if you saw his face when he saw you. I don't know how long you two have been friends, but he does care for you." "Only cause you taught him how." I think. "I know TJ wasn't the most caring person before he met me. Though, I don't think he didn't care about you at all. Sure he told the police. But, have you thought that he did it to protect you?" He gives me a look. "He mostly did it for you." I can't deny that. "But, I guess the guy can care a bit for me." He smiles. Then he frowns. "And I almost shot him." He looks at me. He grabs my hand. "Cyrus. I'm really sorry. I was... I am an idiot." "Don't call yourself an idiot."

Reed grips my hand tighter. "I'm jealous of TJ." I look at him with confusion. "Why would you be jealous?" He sighs. "I'm jealous that TJ has someone like you. You came into his life and turned it upside down. He was the one everyone would runaway from. Now, others can easily approach him without fear. You really are someone." I blush.

I hear footsteps and someone enters the room. I turn my head and smile. TJ looks at me and smiles. He looks at Reed and looks relief. Reed on the other hand looks guilty.

TJ reaches for Reed's shoulder. He smiles. "No hard feelings." Reed smiles. "You really changed." TJ looks at me. "Yeah."

Reed grabs his hand. "Alright. Now TJ, you promise not to hurt Cyrus?" He gently smiles. TJ looks at him. "I promise." He kisses my check. I lay my head on his chest. I hear his heartbeat. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Hey everyone, I hoped you enjoyed this happy ending. This scenario was fun while it lasted. Thank you for reading it. Till the next scenario,
CGE