Scenario 6 Part 4

T.J.'s P.O.V.

I can't believe I told Cyrus that our friendship is over. What have I done? He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. But, was I? I've done nothing, but hurt him. He doesn't deserve a friend like me. He deserves someone better. Someone like Jonah. He brings that smile to his face.

Kira snaps her fingers in front of my face. "Are you listening?" I roll my eyes. She puts her hands down. "What's wrong with you?" "Can I tell you something?" I point at her. "You're the worst thing that's ever happened to me. Once my life barely started turning brighter, you just happen to come along. You are the worst human being I ever met. You've made me question a lot of things. You've made me feel so insecure of myself. I don't understand how we're friends." She gets up. "Not my fault Kippen. Goodbye. I don't need friends like you." I sigh in relief. If I want to fix things with Cyrus, I have to fix myself. It's the only way we can have a better relationship.

Someone sits in front of me. Buffy? "Say what you need to say. Lay it on me." She sighs. "Actually, I heard you standing up to Kira." She smiles. I feel a bit good. "Thanks." "You know... I don't get why you said those things to Cyrus about your friendship being over." I look away. "I was jealous." She looks at me confused. "You ditched him on costume day. Started to hangout with that snake more than him. You broke off your friendship with him. Why would you be jealous?" I sigh. "I saw him with Jonah that day. And I thought, if only that was me." "TJ?" "Yeah?" "Do you see Cyrus more than a friend?" I look at Buffy with a sincere look. I nod. "I do. I just don't know what to do." Buffy smiles at me. "Cutting your friendship with Kira is one step. Just, please be sure the next time you see him, you're ready." "Thanks." I smile.

"Hey. So how's the basketball team?" She sighs. She puts her hand through her hair. "I got suspended." "Just because of the protest?" She nods. "I can help if you want?" She looks at me in relief. "Would you? The team might even learn a thing or two from you." I smile. "Yeah." "Thank you."

*** After School***

"Good job ladies." They all go to hit the shower. I get the basketball in my hand and shoot. "Nice shot." My body freezes. My head turns around. Cyrus smiling. "Hey. How did you know...?" "Buffy told me. I um... I wanted to apologize. I shouldn't care who you're friends with." "Cyrus." He looks at me. "I'm the one who should be apologizing. I'm sorry for pushing you away. I shouldn't have hungout with Kira more than you. Also, I didn't mean what I said that night. The last thing I want is to stop being around you." He smiles. "Likewise." I put my arm around his shoulder.

We make our way to the lockers. "Sorry if I'm all sweaty." He laughs. "I don't. It feels nice to have my buddy back." "Yeah. And Kira gone." He snorts. "Was she that bad to hang out with?" "Trust.  I regret everything with her."

I push the door and our principal is there with Kira. "Mr. Kippens, who gave you the right to be with the girls basketball team unsupervised?" "I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again." He puts his hand up. "Here's your consequence. You are temporarily suspended from the boys or any basketball team." Kira smiles. They leave. I sigh. I hate her.

Cyrus puts a hand on shoulder. "She really is a snake." I laugh. "You could say that again." I hug him. "TJ?" "Yeah?" Cyrus hugs back. "Please don't leave me again." I hug him tightly. "I promise it won't happen again."

Hey there. So much has been released about the next episodes lately. Ooooff. Can't wait for tomorrow to come. I saw some spoilers from 3×15 and I'm heartbroken. It's gonna be a painful episode. What I can say about the next part will be the last for this scenario. I'll be taking a break from the scenarios to enjoy and have my heart ripped from what we have left of Andi Mack. Until next time,
CGE