Eleven

( just a heads up , I don't update much on week days bcuz of school ^~^ )

Today yoongi would be meeting up with jungkook for the 3rd time this week. For some reason he still hadn't realized that jungkook was jimins closest friend.
"Good morning." Jungkook greeted him pulling him Into a practice room. "Ya know I've been seeing your boyfriend all over Instagram! When am I going to meet him." Jungkook beamed. Yoongi shrugged, "I can ask him to pick me up today." Yoongi suggests. The younger boy smiles, yoongi smiles back at texts his boyfriend to pick him up after practice so they could all go out.

— 🌱 —

yoongi did his typical dancing and was completely worn out, he rolled up the sleeves of his shirt and grabbed his water taking a huge sip. "I can't wait to meet taehyung!" Jungkook smiled walking along side his hyung as they approached taehyungs car.
yoongi hopped into the front seat and jungkook got into the back. "Hi!! I'm jungkook." He introduces himself. Taehyung smiles his cute boxy smile, "I'm taehyung, yoongis boyfriend." He greets him.
Taehyung puts the car in reverse and heads out of the parking lot and onto the big street to take them to a near by restaurant.

[ p.jimin ✔️ ]

p.jimin✔️
I saw you today :")

Min.yoon
stalk me much

P.jimin✔️
Jungkook just told me y'all were practicing so I watched outside lol
I know you didn't want to see me so I just watched like a creep hehe

Min.yoon
I'm sorry i pushed you away like that jiminie

P.jimin✔️
It's fine, I understand.
you haven't spoken to me in 10 years -.-
I'm so old

Min.yoon
I'm wAy older than you :]

P.jimin✔️
Gtg
have fun with jungkook & tae :))

Min.yoon
Wait you know jungkook
Read

yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, "Jungkook how do you know jimin?" He asks. "Oh we work for the same company! We're best friends haha." Jungkook regrets his words, he didn't want to tell the truth but he also didn't want to lie.
"How is he these days? I know things are tough." Yoongis voice cracks a little. He remembers staying up late talking to jimin, the two boys would tell eachother everything.
jungkook shrugs, "he doesn't really tell me if he's upset." The youngest is now starting to realize that jimin and him really aren't all that close. They don't even tell eachother their deepest feelings.