38

today yoongi would be hanging out with his old friend, Jin. He had gone to model in America and was gone for a month and half leaving yoongi and Hobi alone.
Jin was actually the one who had recommended yoongi to big modeling companies, which helped his career a ton.

Yoongi dressed himself in a plain black tee and ripped black jeans with a mask and cap to hide his identity while out with his bestfriend, he didn't want their day to be ruined by the media.
Sadly the media could always catch them, no matter how much they covered up.

"Min yoongi!" Jin screamed across the outdoor mall, catching the younger boy and everyone's attention. Yoongi lowered his head as he sped walked over to his attention seeking bestfriend. "Jin, are you serious." Yoongi grumbled, shoving his fists into his pockets. Jin just shrugged, "you look emo as ever." Jin smiled, his cheeks puffy. Yoongi flashed his gummy smile, he couldn't help it when it came to Jin, "nice pink outfit." Yoongi snickered.

[ yourhope ]

yourhope
you were already spotted dumbass 🗿

[ yourhope sent you a post! ]

Idoldrama✔️

Idoldrama✔️yoongi, Min spotted at [outdoor mall] ! Looks like he's meeting up with famous model, Jin! ❤️- 1

Idoldrama✔️
yoongi, Min spotted at [outdoor mall] ! Looks like he's meeting up with famous model, Jin!
❤️- 1.2m likes
<100k comments>
Yourhope- my dood didn't Invite me 🗿🥺