57

"jimin, I think it's time." yoongi blurted out as the boys where enjoying their breakfast.

"Time for what?" the younger boy asked, his voice still groggy and sore from sleep. "Time we get justice for what Jungkook did to you." Jimins eyes widened at the boys words, he wasn't quite ready.

"If we keep stalling, the more shit could happen to you or Jungkook could find a loop whole and get away with all of this." Yoongi rested his face in the palms of his hands, he was frustrated to say the least.

"Yoongi I know, but I'm not sure I'm ready to bring this into the light. We are about to release a song and my dancing is getting big.. I just don't think it's the right time." Jimin was also frustrated, the thing he wanted most was justice but his career and everything he'd worked for was on the line.

"I'm sure there is a way for us to keep this on the downlow." Yoongi suggested, hoping the younger would comply.

"let's just focus on the song for right now." jimins eyes had gone dark out of frustration, and with that he left the room leaving the older boy alone.

Yoongi rolled his eyes clearly annoyed, he knew this wasn't his fight but for some reason he felt responsible for what had happened. if only he wasn't so selfish and had been there for the younger boy, none of this would have happened.

•••

Yoongi found himself longing in his studio, he wanted to finish the song but the flame that was once inside him, inspiring him to write this song was now gone.

he felt trapped, the only thing on his mind was Jungkook and getting justice.
he wanted to take matters into his own hands, but he knew jimin would never forgive him.

"Can you come to my studio, I'm working on the song."

a soft knock on the door followed by a calm voice, "hey hyung I'm here." jimins voice has always been something that could calm Yoongi down even in middle school.

Yoongi slowly opened the door and let jimin enter, sitting back at his desk and grabbing his notepad and pen he stared at jimin hoping for that spark to come back.

"Why are you just staring at me?" jimin questioned him, raising a brow. Yoongis cheeks flushed a light pink as he looked back down at his lap, his fidgeting hands tapping at the notepad.

"Just talk to me, tell me how your day or week has been so far." Yoongi suggested, and not a little while after jimin had begun taking the spark came back and lyrics began to flow out of the older boy, causing him to smile to himself.

A/n
thanks for 2k !! 💞💞