52

yoongi burst through the doors of the shared apartment, furious.

the younger, taehyung, had been following yoongi around the entire store while asking loads of questions about his unnamed roommate.

"hyung, what's wrong?" Jimins soothing presence entered the entry way, "did something happen at the store?"

"Nothing to worry about..." Yoongi grumbled while fidgeting with his house keys. jimin huffed out a loud sigh, "c'mon.. you can tell me anything!" jimins face grew into a large smile.

"Taehyung kept following me around the store." Jimin's smile fell, and the silence grew.

"Oh."

Yoongi awkwardly pushed passed the younger boy and began unbagging the groceries.

jimin smiled widely as yoongi waved his favorite cereal in front of his face, "thank you hyung~"

Yoongi smiled his iconic gummy smile and sat down on his couch, "hey come here, tell me if these lyrics sound okay." he had always asked jimin for feedback on his latest songs, it made jimin feel important.

jimin plopped down beside yoongi and peered over at the lit screen.

"This dream is a blue mirage in the desert
A priori deep inside of me
I'm so happy, I can't breathe
My surroundings are getting more and more transparent

I hear the far-away ocean
Across the dream, over the horizon
I'm going to the place that's getting clearer
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria"

jimins eyes widened at the word, euphoria. It was the exact word Yoongi had used to describe his love for the named younger boy.

"your going to.. rap this?" Jimin looked up at the older boy. "No. I want you to sing it." He smiles down at jimin, "your an excellent singer and this fits you well."

Jimin nodded, "ok, when will you have the lyrics finished?"

"Probably tomorrow..." Yoongi said proudly, happy that jimin had accepted his offer.

A/n
Guess who's seeing Monsta X in July 🤩🤩