60 !!

Yoongi huffed out a sigh and brought holly closer to his chest, he had been scrolling through his phone looking at all the dms and comments he's been getting lately.

most fans are happy for the two boys, but there's still a handful that don't exactly approve of the boys. They were fully aware of what they were getting into, but they didn't expect this much backlash.

Yoongi was worried at how they'd react to jungkooks crimes, oh yes jimin had finally agreed to come forward about Jungkook. Last week Yoongi drove him up to the station to report what had happened, for now the boy just wants justice for what had happened to him.

Jimins not sure what he wants out of this, he doesn't want money per say.. he simply wants Jungkook to pay for what how much pain he'd caused him.

Yoongi knew this, he wanted to be the one to personally punch the living shit of Jungkook but he knew it'd make jimin livid.
it was so frustrating figuring out exactly what he wanted so thats why he was meeting with his lawyer today, to talk possible outcomes.

jimin didn't want Yoongi to attend these meetings just yet so the older boy was alone in their apartment, scrolling through hateful comments.

something had peeked Yoongis interest, hoseok had been ignoring him the past few weeks and seemed to be hanging out with taehyung.
he didn't know why hoseok was ignoring him, but he didn't want to loose their friendship.

"What the hell

"What the hell..."