40

"Jin your an actual dumbass." Yoongi jokes with the older, Jin shrugs his iconic wide shoulders and continues to walk further into the mall.
"How was America?" Jin stays quiet for awhile, thinking. "not sure, they sent me back early." Jin's eyebrows crash together, "oh.." is all yoongi can say, he did notice that Jin was back sooner than he had thought.
"Well it's fine, I still have my job." Jin shrugs, yoongi nods "your right." the silence that follows is awkward and thick, almost able to be cut with a knife.
"Aye Jin fighting!" yoongi does aegyo trying to cheer Jin up, jin just looks at him weird making yoongi even more embarrassed.
Soon the unbearable silence is broken by the sound of screaming fans, yoongi peered behind him and noticed about 20 girls running toward him and Jin. Yoongi couldn't run, he didn't want to be rude so he waved and smiled at the girls.
"Yoongi-oppa, can I have a picture!" a short girl was bleached dyed hair giggled. Yoongi smiled and posed down next to the girl for a picture.

maybe after an hour and half, all the girls had left when staff was called to handle the situation. Yoongi huffed our a relieved sigh and brought his mask higher up on his face.
"dang you have a lot of fans." Jin laughs to himself, "Yeah that's why I wear a mask wherever i go now." Yoongi frowns underneath his tight black mask that gripped his face.

Fame wasn't something yoongi was a fan off, he liked people supporting his music and loving him and supporting him nonetheless. But, he wanted to have a personal life as well, he wanted to be able to walk around the mall with his friends and go unnoticed but that wasn't the case, he was famous and fans were obsessed and would do anything to see their idol.

@ idoldrama tagged you in a post!