72

yoongi and jimin spent the day eating ice cream and watching whatever was on tv when they heard a knock at the door.
jimin froze and motioned yoongi to answer it, so he did.

He gradually opened the door and revealed Hoseok. Yoongi looked at him awestruck, "hoseok?"
yoongis jaw stayed open until jimin joined him at his side. They three boys stood staring at one another not knowing what to say or do.
"come in?" yoongi said, his voice cracking. Naturally, jimin grabbed his boys hand to keep him calm.

Hoseok slowly entered the apartment, following jimin to the couch while yoongi grabbed drinks. he slowly handed hoseok the drink and sat slowly next to jimin.
"Hoseok..." "I know, I'm such a shitty friend, I shouldn't have just disappeared out of nowhere." Hoseok interrupted.
"I came here to explain everything." "go on." yoongi insisted.
"so...."

-☆-

Hoseok
hey, Taehyung um i have no one to talk to... is there any chance I could rant to you ?

Taehyung
oh...
yeah, I can come by around 2?

Hoseok
thank you Taehyung
it means a lot !

Taehyung approached Hoseok's house, his heart pounding. He wondered if yoongi was in there.. waiting. Tae slowly knocked on the pale blue front door, moments after the door opened revealing a mess.
tae's eyes widened at the sight of Hoseok and the state he and his apartment were in. "Thanks for coming" Hoseok gave a weak smile.

a/n : HAHAHAHA I suck at updates 😭😭 but I kinda have an idea of what I want to happen so 🤧🤧🤪🤪✌🏼