58

jimin and yoongi had just finished the chorus for 'Euphoria' yoongi would be rapping after the chorus so they decided to take a break so The older boy could practice his line.

afterward yoongi lifted his mouth up toward the mic and started to put everyone around him in a trance, jimin had never seen yoongi rap live before he was mesmerized to say the least.

jimin stared at the older boy, his mouth wide open and his eyes staring lovingly at the boy. "amazing..." jimin whispered under his breath causing a small smile to dance on yoongis lips.

after he had finished his part jimin clapped like an over excited seal, "hyung-ah that was amazing! " his mouth agape. yoongi smiled proud of himself, and of course of how he impressed jimin.

yoongi truly valued jimin's opinion, he looked up to the younger boy and envied to be like him even though jimin was thinking the same thing but about the older boy.

***

yoongi ended up taking jimin out for dinner to their favorite place in all of Seoul, also the place where they adopted Holly.

the two boys sat across from each other quietly, the thought of what they were to one another still lingered in their minds.

"what are we?" jimin blurted out, causing yoongi to open his eyes wide. "um.. I was thinking the same thing..." yoongi shyly replied causing jimin to smile, he had thought he was the only one thinking this way.

"do-do you like me? " jimin smiled sheepishly, "hah- I've always- more liked loved you." the older boy's cheeks turned a bright red at his own cheesy words.

"oh- I like you to- love you too.." jimin said in almost whisper, the younger boy was so pretty to yoongi right now; his bright pink cheeks and a small smile danced on his lips, gosh he was perfect to the older boy.

"s-so do you want to be my boyfriend?" jimin asked, his face falling to his fidgeting hands. "yes, please." yoongi grinned ear to ear, he lifted the younger boys head up with his finger making him look at him in the eyes, "I love you." and with that the two boys clashed their lips together.

a/n

since BTS just came back I decided to make you children happy,

BTS COMEBACK WAS SO GOOD LIKE ITS A WIN FOR THE GAYSSSSSSS