Chapter 7

By the time we got home there was at least a foot of snow. I grabbed my bags and follwed Harry out.He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. “ So you and Dani go get changed and then we can play!” Liam said. “ Do we have to?” Dani whined. I tried to stop myself from laughing. She only whines when she hopes to get out of something like this. I could see Liam giving in but right before he was about to open his mouth Louis jumped in. “Nope. You MUST play!” He said and ran inside. We both sighed. “Come on Summer. It wont be that bad.” Harry said. “ I know. Its just really cold and I don’t have any clean sweats to wear.” I said. “ Don’t worry.” He said pulling me inside. He led me to my room. “Sit.” He said pointing to the bed. “ Im not a dog.” I said sitting down. “ Really? I had no clue.” He said smiling while rummaging through my dresser. “What are you looking for?” I asked. He turned around holding a pair of sweats. “ Those arent mine.” I said looking at the Navy Blue Hollister Sweats. “  I know there mine.” He said tossing them to me. “Okay First Thanks and Second why are you’re sweats in my dresser?” I said. He just smiled. “Get changed.” He said heading to the door. I sighed as he shut the door. I slid on the sweats. They still smelled like Hollister with a mix of Harrys Cologne. I threw on a long sleeve Jack Wills shirt along with my Abercrombie sweatshirt. I grabbed my beanie and uggs and walked down stairs. “ Nice Sweats.” Dani said. “ Thanks there Harrys” I said pulling on my uggs. “OoOoOoh why do you have those.” She said smiling. I looked up at her. “ Because they were in my dresser. And don’t ask why. I have no clue. Harry pulled them out.” I said. She just smiled. I felt hands grab my waist. “ Hey Harry.” I said. Dani started laughing. “ how did you know it was me?” he asked. “ I had a feeling none of the others would do this except for maybe Louis.” I said smirking.  “Come-on we have a Football Match to play.” He said taking my hand and leading me out. “Also the beanie looks sexy” He whispered in my ear while smiling. “Shut-up” I whispered back blushing like crazy. “HURRY UP!” Niall yelled. “ Okay for teams it will be Louis, Harry and Summer and then Me, Dani, Niall, and Zayn” Liam said. “Summer over here” Louis said. I walked over to join Louis and Harry. The snow was getting harder making it colder. “ Stop shaking. Its not scary.” Louis said. “Im not trying to. Im just freezing” I said. “Well Man up” He said. “Small Problem im not a man.” I said.  I felt Harrys arms come around me and pull me into him. “Okay so how do you play?” I asked. “You run and kick a ball into the goal.” Harry said. “Sounds easy” I said. Louis was about to say something but Zayn yelled over. “READY?” He asked. “YEP!” Louis said pushing me and harry forward towards the others. “Summer take the ball.” Liam said handing it to me. “ Okay and Start.” He said. I saw harry so I kicked it to him but niall got it. I sighed and stood there. All of a sudden I saw the ball coming towards me. I squealed and ducked. I heard Dani lauging. I looked over to see her sitting on the steps. I walked over. “Wanna go in?” She asked. “Hell Yes!” I said following her inside. “Go get changed and I will make some tea.” She said. I walked upstairs taking off my wet clothes. I grabbed a pair of jeans, A jack Wills t-shirt and my new sweatshirt and walked back down to find Dani and Liam kissing. I heard the Water Boiling and walked over to make my tea not wanting todisturb them. I poured the water and went to get the milk. I put the milk and sugar in and walked out and into the living room. I sat on the coach and flipped on the TV. I saw Titantic was on and recording so I figured Dani did since its my faveriote movie. I saw Dani come in with liam. “Thanks for the tea” I said. “ Anytime” She said smiling and mouthing  “ Thank You.” I heard the door open and all the boys come in. “Why did you leave?” Harry asked. “ I was cold. Now shut-up its my favorite part” I said. “ This is the tear-jerker for Summer” Dani said. I scowled at her but turned back to the movie. It wasnow the part where the ship was sinking. I felt a warm tear on my face. I always tried not to cry but I always did. Dani opened her arms for me and I fell into them sobbing. “Why is this movie so damn sad but so damn good at the same time” I sobbed. Dani laughed and patted my back. I complety forget the boys were there until I saw harry get on the other side of the coach. Dani pushed me off her and onto harry. “Summer why do you always cry. You’ve seen this movie a 500 times” She said. “and same with you and marley and me. “ I said. I felt Harrys hand wipping away my tears and his other rubbing my back. When the movie ended I was curled up in a ball next to harry. Harry had his arm around me while still rubbing my back. “Summer you should go to bed.” Dani Said. I nodded and got up and headed up. “Wait can you make me some tea and bring it up?” I asked. She nodded and got up to get it. I got to my room. I was half asleep so I grabbed the first thing I saw which was Harry’s Sweat. I pulled of my sweatshirt and shirt, I grabbed my sports bra and slipped it on. I got into bed and curled up.I heard a knock on the door and then it opening. “Summer” I heard a deep voice whisper. “What?” I asked back. “ I have your tea” He said. I rolled over and sat up. “Thanks Haz” I said. “Anytime time Babe.” He said kissing my head. “Sorry bout getting your shirt all wet. “ I said. He sat down next to me. “Its fine. It was Zayns anyway.” He said smiling. “I Love you Harry.” I said leaning into him. “ I love you to.” He said resting his chin on my head. “Do you want to do it?” He asked. “Do what?” I asked. “You Know Sex.” He said. “NO! and you just” ruined the moment.” I said. I felt him smile. “One day?” He asked. “Maybe.” I said. “Summer youre Phone is ringing” Harry said handing it to me. I looked at the screen and saw a blocked number. I sighed. “Hello?” I said. I felt Harry’s eyes on me. I ended the call speechless.