Chapter 15

POV Harry

"Where are they? It's been an hour?!" Niall moaned. We were all sitting on the coach waiting for Danielle and Summer to get back from getting Niall's food. We were supposed to leave in 30 minutes and that probably won't happen. "There still getting your food!" Louis said tearing off another bite of his Carrot. I heard a knock on the door and bolted up. I opened to see Danielle and Summer struggling under bags of Nandos. "Help!" Summer pleaded. I grabbed bags from her and carried them to the kitchen. "So what are you guys still doing here?" Danielle asked. "Waiting for you. What took you so long?" Niall Whined coming in to get his food. "Getting your food! By the way you owe us 100 dollars." Summer said smirking. She turned around and started taking food out of the bags. I smiled and went over to help. "Okay boys were leaving in 10 minutes." Liam said making me heart fall. I didn't want to leave. It meant going to the house with Cher. I think she likes me but the feeling is mutual. "Harry?" Summer asked. "What?" I asked. "I asked if you were all packed." She asked. "Oh ya I am." I said smiling at her gorgeous green eyes. She smiled back. "I love you, you know that right." I asked her. Her face lit up when she heard that. "Of course Harry! I love you to!" She said back. I pulled her into my arms. "NO PDA!" Louis yelled making her jump but I kept holding her. "Harry!" She giggled. "Okay Boys let's go!" Liam said clapping his hands together. "What! That was not 10 minutes!" I complained but Liam just walked outside followed by Danielle. Everyone else followed leaving me and Summer in the Kitchen. "Harry are you okay?" Summer asked. "Ya. I just don't want to leave." I said. "Harry you're not moving to like America! You are moving 30 minutes away!" She said trying to laugh. "I know but still. I won't be waking up to your beautiful every day." I said. "Harry..." She said quietly. "HARRY COME ON!!!!! WERE WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!" Louis yelled at me. "Go Harry. I'll see you tomorrow." She said. I headed to the door with her behind me. "I'll text you the whole time." I said pulling her into a hug. I kissed the top of her head. "You know there watching?" She giggled in my ear. "Well then let's show them something." I whispered back and kissed her lips. I felt her smile into the kiss. "NO PDA HAROLD EDWARD STYLES!!!!!" Louis yelled at us. I pulled back smiling. "Bye." I said and ran to the car.

POV Summer.

'It's so quite!" Danielle Complained jumping on the coach. "What did you expect it to be?" I asked smiling at my phone. "Is that Harry?" She asked. "Ya." I said. "Tell him something Dirty!" She said eagerly sitting up. "NO!!!!!!" I said shocked. Danielle started laughing. "You're so weird Danielle." I muttered.

"Niall has eaten the food in under 30 minutes. New Record- H xxx"

"Whoa. That's actually really disgusting! -S xxx"

"Hahaha Yea. So what are you doing? - H xxx"

"Watching Danielle Laugh like a Weirdo and trying to watch a Football Match. -S xxx"

"Ohhhh What Match? - H xxx"

"Manchester United vs. Arsenal. -S xxx"

"Manchester United all the Way!!!! - H xxx"

"THEY SCORED!!!!!!!!" Danielle Yelled jumping up and down at the pointing at the TV as Manchester United scored. I laughed at her. "Hey Danielle imp going to go to bed." I said. "Alright Night love." She said. I walked upstairs and to my room. I saw some of Harry's clothes still thrown around my room. I grabbed a pair of Sweats and One of Harrys Shirts. I smiled as I climbed into bed.

****************

"Morning Beautiful" I heard a husky voice whisper in my ear. My eyes fluttered open to see a mass of curly hair. "Harry?" I asked shocked. "At your service." He said smiling. I sat up quickly. "What are you doing?" I asked really confused. He was supposed to be at the Contestants house. "I'm here to pick up you and Dani. Results are today" He said pulling me into his arms.