Chapter 19

POV Summer:

"Summer come on! We're gonna be late! "I'm coming! I gotta finish my hair!" I said to Harry. He walked in the room and sighed. "You look fine, we need to get going though!" He said, annoyance in his voice. We were going to a Christmas party for the XFactor cast before the break. Today was the last show before we were allowed to leave for a while. I finished applying my eyeshadow and checked my reflection in the mirror. "Do I look alright?"I asked Harry. "Yes! Beautiful as always," he said kissing my lips. "Okay, I'm ready." I said. "Great because everyone else has left." He said walking out. I grabbed my phone and purse and followed him. I didn't really wanna go, but it was my last chance to see Harry before he left for break. All of a sudden my phone vibrated. I looked at the text from Danielle "Don't come! Cher is here and has a plan to hurt you! DON'T COME." I sighed and put my phone back in purse. "Summer come on!" Harry complained from downstairs. I sighed and walked downstairs. "Harry I can't go." I said. "Summer you look fine! Can we just go!" He said frustrated. "You can, I can't......" "I'm leaving!" He said cutting me off and walking out. I sighed and sat down. All of a sudden the door opened. "I'm sorry." Harry said before coming next to me. "It's fine, it's just Danielle Dosen't, want me to come because of Cher." I said laying my head on Harry's shoulder. "I know she just called me." He said. "You can go if you want, it's fine with me." I said turning my head so I could look at him. "Well I'm staying here so sorry to disappoint." He said, pulling me into him. "So what do you wanna do?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders while sliding off my shoes. "What are you and Dani doing during break?" Harry asked, playing with my hair. "We have rehearsals for Brittany Spears tour." I said smiling at the thought. "Oh ya. Are you gonna be at the rest of the live shows?" Harry asked worriedly. "Of course Harry! I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said looking up at his eyes. "You better not leave me for some dancer." He said. At first I thought he was joking but then realize how worried he was I would leave him. "Harry I wouldn't leave you for the world. Now you don't go off with Cher or someone." I said poking his side, trying to get him to losen up. He stayed silent looking straight ahead. "There making me date Cher ." He said quietly. "What?" I asked confused as to what he said. "There making me date Cher, they think it will make her more popular." He said looking at me to see if I got what he was saying. I sat there shocked. "It Dosen't mean anything Summer." He said reaching for my hand. "It does." I said pulling my hand always from his and standing up. "Please, I don't want to leave like This." He pleaded. "I'm sorry." Was all I was able to say before walking upstairs, leaving him there.

A really short chapter but this is the end of this book, I'm starting the new one tonight and will hopefully have it up Tomarrow!!!!!!! I will only post it if I have one comment though.

Thanks for reading- Construct Feedback please!