Chapter 21: Lysandre's defeat

1st person POV
In the way we saw Attila coming towards us,it seems he'd already beaten the grunts he was fighting "(y/n) are you-" he said but stopped when he saw Hun "are you just gonna stand there or...?" the white haired male said looking at the blond,who was shocked to see his partner after so long "I wasn't expecting you here..." Attila said with a hint of happiness in his voice,I cleared my throat and the blond looked at me "oh right! Petrel told me that the two Zygarde cores were back to normal,we only have to beat up Lysandre now" he said cracking his knuckles.

Then the three of us walked through the streets of Lumiose City until we reached the center,where Ash and his friends were "(y/n)! you are alright!" Bonnie said looking at me and I nodded,then Ash turned around too "(y/n)! I'm glad you're ok" he said smiling "so,what's the plan?" I asked "Alain and I will save Chespie from that crystal that drains his energy,I'm sure that if we rescue him Lysandre's source of power will disappear" the boy said "well then,I'll make sure no one gets in your way" I told him "yeah,we'll help you but just this once,don't get used to it" Attila said "thanks a lot,come on guys!" Ash said and then he,Alain and their pokemon went to rescue the poor Chespin.

"Well,it looks like we have company" Hun said looking at some of the Team Flare admins that were near us "Raichu,come out!" I said and the electric pokemon appeared "Rai-rai!" he said "we should help too" Serena said grabbing a pokeball "wait,leave the Team Flare idiots to us,you should help the twerp get safe to where he was going" Attila said looking at Serena,she nodded "we can use the news helicopter to get near them" Meowth said and then he along with Jessie,James and Serena went inside taking off towards the Giant Rock that Lysandre was controlling.

"Bi-sharp!" "Pard!" "Doom!" "Weav!" we heard their pokemon say "use thunderbolt against that Houndoom!" I said and Raichu attacked "Lucario,use aura sphere!" Attila said and his pokemon attacked too,hitting the Liepard and making it faint "hm,I guess it's my turn then" Hun said and took a pokeball out of his pocket "go Steelix!" he said and the giant iron pokemon appeared "let's go with a rock throw" the white haired male said "lix!" the pokemon said attacking the pokemon in front of us causing them a big amount of damage "woah,you sure are strong Hun" I told him amazed by his pokemon "the fun is just starting" he said smirking "Steelix use iron tail!" "Stee!" the pokemon said stamping his tail on the ground defeating the opponent's pokemon "damn it! They are really strong!" a male said "we are not finished yet! Go Aggron!" one of them said "Lucario use low kick!" Attila said "Lucaaa!" the pokemon said kicking the other one,and even though it was a very effective move it didn't do much to Aggron "use mega punch!" the guy from Team Flare said and his pokemon attacked punching Lucario making him fall on Raichu.

Somehow,we got surrounded by Team Flare members,and our pokemon were pretty tired from the previous fights "we can't fight all of them" I said returning my fainted Raichu to his pokeball "don't worry,I got it covered" Hun said pretty calmed about the situation "huh? what are you gonna do?" the blond asked "do you think I've spent my time in Hoenn only focusing on Giovanni's mission?" he asked pulling up a little his left sleeve revealing a white bracelet with a shiny stone in the middle "wait,you got a keystone?!" Attila asked shocked "now you are going to see the true power of Team Rocket! Steelix,mega evolve!" Hun said and pressed the stone in his bracelet making it glow along with a stone that Steelix had "woah..." I said amazed by the scene in front of me,when the glow ended,his pokemon had mega evolved into a more powerful one "now use earthquake!" Hun said and Steelix attacked fainting all of the pokemon from Team Flare,after that,the admins and grunts left seeing they were losing and Steelix went back to normal "that was awesome Hun!" I told him after he returned Steelix to his pokeball "I didn't know you could do that" Attila said smirking "I've been training hard in Hoenn,getting this keystone was difficult,but it was worth it" the white haired male said looking at his bracelet.

==========   An hour later   ==========

The ground shook a little and I looked up seeing Lysandre controlling a giant Zygarde made out of rocks and strange energy "isn't that the thing the kid needed to stop?" Hun asked looking at it "yeah,but why is it still working?!" I asked alarmed,then Serena and the rest of the group along with Petrel appeared "guys! Have you seen Ash?!" Serena asked worried "no,I thought he'd be back by now" I told the short haired girl looking at her when suddenly I heard Ash's voice "we are here!" he said on his Greninja's back coming our way "Ash!" Serena said relieved "we saved Chespie,now we need to destroy the Giant Rock" he said "but Ash how are we going to destroy it,not even our most powerful pokemon could damage it" Clemont said "we can destroy it! I know we can,if all of us join forces together,we will stop Lysandre!" Ash said "pika-pi!" his pokemon said and Serena smiled "Ash is right,if we attack all together,I'm sure we can defeat him!" she said,then Z-2 and Z-1 started talking to each other.

"The world can't be that bad if there are people like them on it" the blue cored pokemon said with telepathy "we will help you end Lysandre's plan of destroying the world!" Squishy said and they started glowing, suddenly a lot of green beams started to shoot towards them and they got bigger and bigger until a giant Zygarde appeared "it's the 100% form..." I said looking at it "you fools! No one can stop me! And when I destroy everything in this damned world...I'll be the ruler of my new paradise!" Lysandre said in complete madness,Zygarde started to ready an attack towards him,so did Ash,Serena,Clemont and all the gym leaders from the Kalos region "this has come to an end Lysandre!" Zygarde said and used a powerful move called Core Enforcer, destroying the giant rock Zygarde and possibly Lysandre too with the explosion it caused.

Everything was in peace now that Lysandre was defeated by Ash and the two Zygardes.

"So everything's over now...huh?" I asked sitting next to Ash,he nodded smiling "yeah...thanks for helping us (y/n)" he said looking at me "no need to thank me,it was part of my mission to do it" I told him petting Raichu on his head "what do you plan on doing now?" he asked me "well,after Jessie,James and Meowth send the report to the boss I think I'll be going back to Kanto" I said looking at the sky,it was getting late and the sun was setting "I hope we see each other again! I want to keep battling you and your cool pokemon" he said smiling and stretching his hand out,I look at him and take it shaking hands with him "I hope I see you again,Ash Ketchum" I tell him and get up,Raichu climbing on my shoulder,then I turn around and start leaving to the house where I stayed with the rest "it's a promise!" I heard him say and I give a soft laugh going away.

'Maybe befriending him wasn't so bad after all' I thought while walking to the base,when I got there I went to my room to prepare my suitcase to go back to Kanto,then I received a call from someone "hello (y/n)" a blue haired guy said "Giovanni told me that your mission at Kalos is over so I decided to call you to tell you something" he added "hey,uh...who are you?" I asked him confused "my name is Archer,I'm an executive from the Johto region" he said "what did you call me for,sir?" I asked him "I heard of you in Kanto,and I wanted you to come here to the Johto region to work for me,you will be assigned a partner to work with" he said "that sounds amazing..." you said looking at him "so,what do you say?" he asked me ' it's a very great opportunity but...what about those three...' I think "Archer...can I give you my answer tomorrow? I need some time to think" I told him,he nodded "very well,you can give me you answer tomorrow morning" the blue haired male said and ended the call.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two chapters in one day! Hope you liked them,see you in the next one.

Have you received any St.Valentine's card or gift?