Chapter 6: Time with the enemy

[Edited/Rewritten on December 2019]

[A day passed from the last chapter]
3rd Person POV

After defeating Ash and his friends (y/n) along Jessie, James and Meowth returned to their base that was located in a forest, their base was a log cabin with three rooms plus a guest room, a kitchen and a living room with a TV.

"Today instead of going to catch that Pikachu i'm going to search for the pokemon the boss told me about ok?" she told them "hm? but what if we get in trouble like yesterday?" Jessie asked the (h/c) girl "then use this to call me" she answered and gave her a small communication device "ooh fancy" Meowth said  looking at it.

"Well, i'm going now don't expect me to come back" she said joking and walked out on a random direction, after the girl walked like 30 minutes she heard the same kid from yesterday "hey you!" he said and the girl turned around to look at him.

"Yeah?" (Y/n) said "if you think i'll let you steal Pikachu you are being really wrong" he said sounding angry "no thanks" the girl said to him "huh? you don't want my pokemon?" he sounded really confused "nah, I already got mine, by the way you have a really cool cap y'know?" she told him pointing at his red hat "wha-hey!! don't change the topic" he said angrily.

2nd Person POV

"ok ok, so...i'm just gonna walk away or something see ya later" you said and walked off, but the kid walked right behind you, you let out a sigh and turn to him "what do you want?" you asked him a bit annoyed "i'm making sure you don't steal anybody's pokemon" he said to you.

"what if steal somebody's pokemon with you here huh?" you asked him with a smile "well you'll have to battle with me before any of that happens" he bravely said looking at you "heh, whatever makes you happy kid" you said and kept walking "h-hey i'm not a kid, i'm 14!" he said and kept following you "ha! i'm 15, still older than you kid" you said mocking him and laughing after.

"Hmp!" he sounded upset about the fact that you were older and a bit taller than him. "So kid, what's your name?" you asked him "I'll tell you if you stop calling me that" you looked at him "alright, what is your name, brat?" you said this time "hey!" he protested "what? You told me to stop calling you a kid didn't you?" you said and laughed "whatever, my name is Ash Ketchum, I'm from Pallet Town and my dream is to become a pokemon master! that's why i'm here in Kalos, to win the Pokemon League" he explained.

You were shocked and stopped walking, making Ash bump with your back "what did you say...?" you asked in a low voice "i'm gonna be a pokemon master...?" he repeated, you clenched your fists furious at his words but then relaxed and unclenched them "hey is something wrong?" Ash asked you "nah, you just remind me a lot of my friend" you said and continued to walk.

Serena's POV

I walked out of my tent and started to prepare breakfast for everyone 'i'm sure Ash is hungry after his training yesterday' I thought and smiled, then Pikachu appeared and looked around confused "Pika-pi?" he asked and started to run around the place, Clemont and Bonnie heard it and came out of their tents "hey why is Pikachu acting like that?" she asked "I don't know...but where is Ash?" I asked and then realized he wasn't there, all of his pokeballs where on the tent but he wasn't "guys we need to go find Ash, what if he is hurt?" I said worried "yeah we need to go" Clemont said and we dressed up to go find him 'please be ok Ash...' I prayed in my mind.

3rd person POV

Ash and (y/n) were walking in the forest and then the boy decided to start a conversation "so...where are we going exactly?" he asked "oh you mean where I'm going and you are following?" she said turning her head to look at him "yeah well, it's the same" Ash said "i'm searching for a pokemon, the rest it's confidential information" she simply said and then they reached a place with some rocks and that looked abandoned, (y/n) used her pokemon scanner and a signal appeared:
Pokemon detected.