Chapter 8: Don't Leave

A/N 

Here is the next chapter for my blond mistake yesterday (Whoops). I dedicate this one to......Lose Your Mind. Thank you all for reading, hope you like it. PLEASE READ ALONE, TO GET DEDICATED AND ALSO IT'S GOING TO BE BETTER THAN THIS ONE!!   -Lindsey

Silence filled the air, still as a sleeping infant. I broke it, walking to pan and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Who was that?" I asked quietly but still concerned. He just walked away, ignoring my question and started down the path towards the camp. His fist balled up turning white and his head was bent down looking down at the ground.

I started after him "Pan Who Is That! Why Does He Want Me? Tell Me Pan Goddammit" I yelled definitely breaking the silence into a million pieces. He snarled and kept continuing walking.

"Pan!" he stopped and turned around looking at me, his eyes red with fury.

"His name is Bov Ond we used to be best friends when we came to the island then something happened to break us up. We got into a fight and I haven't seen him since and now he wants to take you away from me. Is that what you wanted to know, Love!" he barked turning back towards the path. Pan had a bestfriend, what? I thought he wasn't capable for love. 

"Are you going to protect me?!" I asked frantically.

"Why would I your just a toy! A thing I use when I'm bored and need someone!" he yelled at me. This broke my heart, why? I already knew what he was doing to me so why was I hurt so bad. Did I have feelings for the person who thought I was just a piece of meat? Tears were brimming in my eyes threatening to spill over. Pan just kept walking never stopping, I fell crying over an ass hole who just broke my heart.

~~~~~~~Pan's Point of View~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was not letting my lost girl be taken away from me by a prick. I was going to keep her forever as only mine. Yes she did mean more to me than just a toy but I couldn't let anyone know that I was weak. No one one fucking crossed Peter Pan, ever.

"Boys we have an intruder and he wants something of ours!" I yelled at the boys sitting in the circle around the fire as I stormed into the camp.

"What?" asked Jace curious to what Bov wanted.

"Not what who" I replied they all looked confused as they stared at me.

"Who?" asked Max.

"The lost girl" I replied as I felt my stomach twisted "Bov wants Annabelle".