Chapter 1 I'm Going to Hogwarts

Hey Harry Potter fans. Good to see ya!

Now, you will be British, as that is kinda required. So, Don't worry. More of your backstory will be explained in the story itself.

So, without further adieu, let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV...

I take a breath and look back and forth between my father and the pillar in front of me. He smiles and nods and I smile back at him as we rush through the pillar and onto Platform 9 3/4. I look around at the platform, amazed at all the wizards and witches standing on it. All of them boarding the Hogwarts Express to head for the famous Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Spot, the little beagle puppy that I had saved, sticks his head out of my cart and barks. I smile and scratch his ears. I hear someone else come through to the platform behind me. I turn to see five red heads and one kid with raven black hair come through.

"Come on children, you don't want to be late." The eldest woman says.

My father turns upon hearing the voice of the woman and exclaims, "Molly Weasley!"

"My, my, if it isn't Thomas L/n." The woman says as she hugs my father like she's found a long lost friend. "It's so good to see you again."

"It's good to see you too Molly." He says as he pulls away. "I'm guessing these children are yours."

"Most of them yes." She brings her children forward. "This is Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny." She looks to me. "Oh my, how you've grown since I last saw you Y/n!"

"Well, I can't deny he's mine, that's for sure." My father says with a chuckle and ruffles my hair.

"Dad." I whine a bit.

Mrs. Weasley and my father start laughing a bit. The younger of the four boys walks up to me and says, "It could be worse. I have six other siblings and they never stop giving me grief." He sticks out his hand. "I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley."

I take his hand and shake it. "And I'm Y/n. Y/n L/n."

I turn to the black hair kid and ask, "And who are you?"

"I'm Harry. Harry Potter. It's a pleasure to meet you." He sticks his hand out and I shake it.

I realize the time and quickly take my things to get them on the train. I go back to find my father, having lost him in the crowd, when I bump into another person. I fall to the ground and realize that I've made the girl I run into drop some books.

"I'm so sorry." I say as I help pick up her books.

"It's ok. I wasn't looking where I was going." She replies.

We get up and I actually get a look at the girl I bumped into. She has long, bushy brown hair with brown eyes. I hand her back her books and apologize once more.

"It's ok. I'm Hermione Granger." She sticks out a free hand which I take.

"Y/n L/n. It's nice to meet you." I shake her hand.

"Y/n? Y/n!" I hear my father call for me.

"That's my dad. I have to go. See you at the school?" I ask.

"I think you will." She nods as she heads onto the train.

I run back to my father to say my final goodbyes.

"Now you be a good boy, Spot, and make sure to keep everyone safe." I say.

Spot replies with a bark and I scratch his ears one more time. Father hugs me tightly for the last time before I get on the train.