Chapter 35 The Order of the Phoenix

Hey guys, Author back!

So, I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter. Still in school (as I'm writing this part) so I can't write certain things. I have to keep it mostly clean at least.

Also, still need a nickname for Hermione. So if you guys have any. I'm open to suggestions.

So, recap.

Last time, we got to hang out with Hermione over the summer and had some interesting moments with her. That's all.

So, without further adieu, let's get to it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV...

I walk up to the house with my father and Chris- mother, still getting use to that. We just got back from the grocery store and are carrying the groceries in. I feel a sudden temperature drop and what was once a sunny day turned cloudy. I look up at the sky and then to my father. He is looking at the sky as well.

"Get your mother inside." He says.

"Right." I nod.

I lead Christi into the house and take her to the basement. I drop off our groceries in the kitchen and turn to look at my father. I see him draw his wand as two Dementors fly down out of no where. I don't hesitate and quickly draw my wand before I see my father cast his patronus. I cast mine to deal with the second one and both disappear. I look at dad and he lowers his wand. He turns back to us and then take a deep breath.

"We need to go."

"Go where?" I ask. "Why? Why are Dementors all the way out here?"

"I'll answer you questions later." He puts a hand on my shoulder. "Just pack your things, okay?"

I want answers, but it looks like I'll have to wait.

"Okay, dad." I nod.

"Good." He pats my face lightly and then heads off with Christi to pack.

I head up to my room and start to pack my things for school and hear someone enter the room.

"Heard your leaving." I hear a soft voice says.

I turn to see the Kid standing in the doorway. He is leaning up against it and just looks at me.  He is wearing a sleeveless shirt and jean shorts, a style he has adopted.

"Yeah. I don't know where, but we are." I say.

He nods and sighs. "Well, I was gonna go with Tex and the others, then I was gonna go see Alice." He smiles as he mentions his girlfriend and pauses for a second. "But, if you want someone to come with yo-"

"No, it's fine, Kid." I smile. "Go see your girlfriend, I'll manage on my own." I hold up my leather book. "Just be careful, okay?"

He nods and waves as he starts to turn.

"Tell Tex I said good luck."

Kid puts a thumbs up and then heads out. I finish packing my trunk and meet my dad at the car. After a few hours of driving and me writing, we arrive in a residential area with apartments everywhere. My father quickly takes out his wand and does something. The apartments start to split and it seems like the muggles don't even notice it. As the apartment appears, my father ushers us in. We are greeted by Mrs. Weasley, who give me a big hug and tells me she's glad I'm alright. She tells me my room is upstairs and to the right and not to worry about my trunk. I am about to head to my room before I hear a familiar voice fill my ears.