INFO

'so what about a taekook au in wherein taehyung and jungkook have the same backpack and one day jungkook accidentally takes taehyung's backpack home, only to find a folder inside of it, nothing more.

the folder has no name on it, just a little "vantae" engraved at the bottom of it. and thats it, that's everything what's inside of there.

so jungkook, being the curious boy he is, opens the bag, only to find plenty portraits of him, plenty paintings, just him, him and him.

of course, jungkook had never expected the folder to belong to kim taehyung, that one boy in his art class he adores and admires so much.

- jiminsgguks

╔═*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*═╗

Welcome To ART!

╚═*.·:·.☽✧✦✧☾.·:·.*═╝

Original Story/Idea: jiminsgguks

just because i bully you doesn't mean im mean

before we start

this book is completely made up from my mind and with the help of lu, none of the characters, pictures, gifs, etc belong to me, honestly neither does the storyline. i do not own bts, this is a book of fiction. please do not steal this idea, do not copy this book, there are no translations allowed currently since im not popular enough at the moment i had to laugh. other than the normal shit, thats it.

started writing: 11/02/2019

first chapter published: 24/03/19

last chapter published: --

book completely finished: --

coming soon to a wattpad near you aka probably this week or next week once i've written more than 5 chapters and i'm actually dedicated to the book.