F O U R

it was the next day in the famous art class that jungkook had everyday.

the person he accidentally switched bags with had to be in this class. his other classes seats were all separated into one desk per student so none were joined up, unlike art class.

his desk consisted of four people. jungkook was seated nearest the windows, the person next to him was a girl, a foreign exchange student from some place in america, her name was karley, she was an actual dumbass if jungkook's ever seen one. who walks into a class with a popsocket on their head and forgets that there is a fucking popsocket stuck to their head?? the person in front of karley was a boy called hyunjin, he wasn't the brightest person in the world but was definitely talented in painting and had the looks for literally everyone to fall down at his feet, some people even go as far to call him a prince. the girl behind jungkook, who spoke to him a lot in class was someone who jungkook could call a class friend, basically someone who only talks to him about and in art class, her name was jennie and her table was a riot but the teacher didn't have the energy to move them only for the girls to go back to their seats the next day. the person who sat beside hyunjin and in front of jungkook was artwork in itself, a masterpiece even. somehow better looking than hyunjin.

kim taehyung a.k.a a big crush of jeon jungkook's.

there was something about the older. maybe it was his sun-kissed, tan, flawless skin. his chocolate brown, deep, emotional his or his dirty blonde locks that fell perfectly into place over his forehead, showing some of his strong eyebrows that stood atop his gorgeous eyes anyone could get lost in. it could be the boys passionate for writing, drawing, sketching, the way his eyes shined and showed stars when picking up that special pencil, paintbrush or pen to start another work of art. or it could also be his beautiful boxy smile that went to his eyes when he was overjoyed about something, when a classmate tells the class a joke while the teacher is gone that makes some people roll their eyes yet taehyung smiles and laughs a gorgeous melody that must've been hell for a god to make happen. the way his cheeks tinted pink when the teacher called his name out to present a project, the pink tint reaching his weirdly large yet adorable ears that lifted with each smile. it could also be the fact that taehyung was never known to have a built body like jungkook's. what the older displayed was more squishy, more cuddly, more... inviting. although when taehyung got serious, that was when jungkook had fallen for the boy. his masculine jaw that rose up, the way his posture improved and his back straightened, his large hands with thin fingers laying upon his hips as he stared down at someone who had hurt one of taehyung's friends since he is a sweetheart like that, anything that got taehyung riled up enough to have a face as demanding and as hot as taehyung's got jungkook riled up too.

enough of that, it's not like taehyung will realise that jungkook is right in front of him anywa-

"hey jungkook?" the brunette heard a deep, smooth, velvety voice calling his name. well, more whispering but still, his name was being whispered. jungkook looked up to have those deep, chocolate eyes staring into his, a warmness now taking over the youngers body. "y-yeah?" the boy silently curses for stuttering. "do you have a pen i can borrow? i lost my bag yesterday and- oh. thank you." taehyung smiled widely as he started to write down notes.

jungkook had quickly gone into his, or someone else's bag, to take out a pen and quickly give it to taehyung.

forget the big crush jungkook had.

he was whipped.

a/n - 284 words of me basically ranting about why i love taehyung and i didn't even get into his personality and love for his friends and family. that's only half the reason, maybe less of why i love him but anyway, its 5:03am. fuck you, lu, i blame you.

also karley stfu. i couldn't think of any other names. i took the piss out of you if you couldn't tell.

also hyunjin and taehyung are both art works stfu

also jennie, hyunjin, karley and whoever else ends up in this story aren't going to be as important. they're roles in this story aren't important, i just wanted to put more people in this to show 1. my dumbass internet friend karley and 2. jennie and hyunjin my actual king and queen of different groups even though jennie has 'motion sickness' or whatever that phase was, i still love blackpink and can't wait for their cb.