T H I R T E E N

it's been two months since jungkook awkwardly said that one 'hi' to taehyung and their friendship blossomed.

it's been three months since jungkook accidentally picked up taehyung's bag.

it's been seven days where jungkook hasn't allowed taehyung to come over because he's been procrastinating for a week. how will he tell the him? how will he know if taehyung likes him after finding out more about him? does taehyung even like him? did he just find the younger pretty enough to draw? what was it?!

jungkook was, once again, pacing back and forth in his dorm.

he has, once again, flopped onto his bed and let out a loud groan and kicking his legs like a five-year-old who wasn't allowed ice cream.

jungkook was getting so sick. so sick of having to hide feelings. tired of having the older as a best friend. tired of trying to hide taehyung's bag whenever he sees it near them. he was just exhausted.

"i'm gonna do it." was the last thing jungkook said before giving up and letting the sleep he's been needing take him away.

it was saturday tomorrow anyway, he gets to sleep in.

a/n - these days/date thingys are so messed up at this point but who gives a fuck, i write whatever day i want it to be bc currently its wednesday and i wanna die

some dude managed to make me spill all of my irn bru (a scottish soda for yall non-scottish/uk bubs) and my hair tastes like it and is sticky but i had a shower yesterday and i cba getting another one :D - i remember this. it wasn't fun. was it dylan or adam? fuck both of them anyway, cunts.

hope ya enjoyed