T H R E E

"who the hell is 'vantae'?" jungkook mumbles to himself, eyebrows furrowed.

taking a closer look at the folder, there was nothing else on the front, on the back, under the flap or on the flap. just the name 'vantae' engraved on the bottom of the folder.

curiosity reaching jungkook's mind, the boy quickly lifts the flap to reveal what's inside.

what he was most definitely not expecting was countless pieces of papers, all with a sketch on them, a very detailed sketch. of him. of jungkook.

every single paper had some kind of sketch of the brunette in different poses, like the one from his last class that day where he was sitting, slumped, a tired look on his face and his head being held by his fist, his cheek being squished in the process.

the drawings were amazing to say the least. all of the detail that was captured was outstanding.

from the simple curliness of jungkook's hair to his tired and droopy eyes. from his slightly squished cheek to his small pout on his lips. the detail in his nose, his eyes, his lips, his posture, everything. everything was perfect.

jungkook knew he wasn't the best looking human on earth but he wasn't the ugliest. the countless valentines letters he got every year, along with roses and cheesy pick-up lines from people he was never interested in. the compliments he got when meeting someone new, all of it. jungkook was one hell of a god in people's eyes.

back to the sketches. jungkook looked over all of them. there was at least 20. at least.

"who... who did all of these?" jungkook asked himself, almost drooling at a drawing of himself that captured all of the emotion in his eyes.

'that must've been the day after hammy died. man, i miss the fat hamster.' jungkook smiled at his silly thought of his, now dead, fat hamster as he continues looking over all of the portraits of him.

there was only one thing to do.

figure out who drew these and maybe get to know them, hoping they aren't some creepy ass stalker.

then the doorbell rang, signalling food had come.

'whoever it is has the same backpack as me. they're identical.' jungkook nods to himself before standing up to get the food at his door.

a/n - progress?