Back To School

Usually I'm excited for school. But today, me and C/N have to act like we're not together anymore. Which is really hard because the whole class knows how serious we are. Well, "were". Better to start acting now since I have to get used to it for the rest of the school year..

Hey Y/N. Remember, today we can not speak to each other. AT ALL. Only if we have to for work but that's it. I'll tell everyone that we broke up. But only if they ask. Again, I'm so sorry beautiful. See you at school.

There's no point of replying. He already knows that I always check my phone.

Me and B/F/N get dressed into our uniforms and do our usual morning routine and blah blah.

As we were gonna go into my car, C/B/F/N pulls up and offers us a ride.

"Are you guys coming or what?" We run to his car.

"So, what are you and C/N gonna do now?" C/B/F/N asks me. I told him the whole story.

We're finally at school and as I walk in, we pass by C/N. He was with his F/S team. We didn't say hi to each other.

Everyone kept looking at me in the hallways. I have no idea why.

"Why is everyone looking at you?" B/F/N asks me. "I don't know".

Me, B/F/N and C/B/F/N are at our lockers (yep, our lockers are beside each other)

When we're getting our books and stuff, we hear these two annoying ass cheerleaders talking about me and C/B/F/N.

"I can't believe Y/N cheated on C/N with his best friend"

I'm shook. I look at C/B/F/N.

"Those bi**hes did not just say that!" B/F/N whispers. She was about to go to them but I stop her.

"Don't bother B/F/N. It's only going to be worse if your interfere." I whisper to her.

Me and C/B/F/N go on with the school day.

We're done school and I feel different. I don't know why.

C/B/F/N drops me and B/F/N off at my house and when I said bye, I could tell he felt different too.

I don't even like C/B/F/N. I like C/N. Or maybe I don't.....

"Hey B/F/N, you're my best friend right?" She nods. "I can ask you anything. Right?" "Yea..." I can tell she's confused.

"You know how there's rumors about me cheating on C/N with C/B/F/N?" She nods, again. "Well after school when he dropped us off, I felt different. I think he felt different too. I can tell by the look in his eyes".

Honestly, she wasn't that shocked. I was shocked about that.

"I'm not surprised. He kept looking at you during class. And you would sometimes but mostly him." I tried saying something but she started talking again.

"So... C/N or C/B/F/N?". I hesitated to answer. It's only been one day. Well half a day since me and C/N quote on quote, "broke up". He hasn't talked to me ever since yesterday. I don't think he ever will anyways because of his mom.

"I-I don't know..."

To be continued....