Not Enough Money

It's been a few weeks since me and B/F/N started our babysitting job.

It's been pretty well since we know how to handle kids.

Today, we sat down on my couch and counted how much money we've made over the past few weeks.

"We've made $800. That's still not enough for both of us to get an abortion." She says.

For both of us to get it, we need $200 total. An abortion is like $1000 each.

"I don't wanna do this job anymore. I've barely had time to do homework and I keep stressing over little things." I complained.

"Those are just hormones.".

"I'm really sorry to say this Y/N. We both don't want to babysit anymore, right?" I nod in confusion of what she's trying to say.

"We're gonna have to stay pregnant. Tell the guys. See what happens." I get scared.

I have to tell C/N... I'm pregnant. With his baby.

"Ok let's do this. Each take $400. Then we can just sell these babysitting stuff on Kijiji. Then we take a shower, get ready and invite the guys over?". That's my plan.

"Ok Y/N. Whatever you say.".

We took our money, sold our stuff and gained more money and then took a shower.

Now it's time.

I pick up my phone and text C/N. B/F/N also picks up her phone and texts Kevin.

Hey C/N. Can you come over around 2:00 because I need to talk to you.

Hey Kevin. Can you come over to Y/N's house. Around 2:00? I need to talk to you.

Sure. I'll be there. Anything for you beautiful.

Sure B/F/N. I'll be there!

When C/N called me beautiful, it just reminds me what I have to tell him...

Knock Knock

"They're here".....

To be continued....