Back To Normal

We're at C/N's house on his driveway.

I get out the car and knock on his door.

And then.... I realized something.

This is C/N's house. Where his family lives. Where his MOM lives. What if his mom answers the door?

Quickly I run to the car and we head home. I'm not sure if someone answered the door or not.

Once we get home, I texted C/N if he could come to my house tomorrow.

Hey C/N. Can you come to my house tomorrow around 12:00? I need to talk to you.

Yes Y/N. I'll be there. Anything for you...

"C/N's so sweet" I look behind me and B/F/N was looking over my shoulder and looking at my phone.

I went upstairs to my room and went to bed.

It's finally the next morning.

B/F/N isn't home because she's spending time with her cousins. Which is a relief because I need to to talk to C/N alone.

It was only 9:30 so I cleaned the cause, why not? I'm bored so don't judge me.

I literally cleaned the entire house. I organized legit everything. I'm not going to get into details cause I just cleaned so yea.

After cleaning, I took a shower and got dressed. I wore the outfit I was going to wear to meet C/N's parents but...that obviously never happened. So I'm wearing it now.

I love cooking so I made lunch for me and C/N. I made F/F because me and C/N both love F/F a lot.

The doorbell rang right at 12:30.

I open the door and C/N comes right up to my face and kisses me.

We took a break from our kiss and I started asking him. "Who told you?" I knew he knew about me and C/B/F/N breaking up because he would never do this if we were a thing.

"B/F/N" why am I not surprised that she told him?

We started kissing again. Passionately.

I'm guessing we're back together. Oh wait.

I stop our kiss. "Is something wrong?" He asks.

"Your mom? Remember?".

"Yea about that, my parents moved to C/T/N because they got a job there so I just live with my older sister S/N. So there's nothing to worry about.".

I've met S/N. She's the nicest person ever. She literally acts like my sister when I hang out at C/N's house.

We start kissing more and more.

You probably knows what happens ;)

To be continued....