Keep Trying

It's finally the weekend!

I'm home alone because B/F/N is hanging out with some boy she likes. I think his name is B/N.

Anyways, I'm just watching my favourite movie, F/M.

-Ding Dong-

The doorbell rang.

"Coming!" I tell as I walk to the door.

I open the door and—

"Hey Y/N..." C/N's standing right in front of me.

"What are you doing here" I roll my eyes. "I'm here for you. Can I just come in and we can talk?" I let him in because I want to here his excuse.

"Look, the only reason I started dating Alexandra, was to make people think we're a couple."

"But you completely ignored your best friend and if we were quote on quote "secretly dating" then you would've TEXTED ME." I'm furious with him.

"Yea about that.." I cut him off.

"Just leave C/N. I can't deal with you anymore.

"Ok fine but. Just think about it." He gets up and walks out the door.

I close the door and sit down right in front of it.

I start to think and think of what to do. I thought so hard I started crying. I don't know why.

I stopped crying and went back on the couch to continue my movie.

B/F/N finally came home and I told her what happened.

"He obviously likes Alexandra so I don't think you guys should get back together. He's changed so much." I agreed with her.

She's right. We both think the same. He's changed. I want a better life. I'm with C/B/F/N now so that's all that matters.

"I'm gonna ask C/B/F/N if we can go out for dinner tonight." I pulled out my phone and started texting.

"Great idea. You guys need to start fresh.".

Hi C/B/F/N. Are you free tonight to go to dinner?

Hi beautiful. Yes I am free today. We can go to R/N. I'll pick you up at.... 6:00?

It's a date!

To be continued....