We are alive

"Athan?" Acacia squeaks quietly sneaking behind me. Like that would fool anyone all eyes are on her.

"Acacia, Why did you leave me?" He asks his full of longing and sadness.

"Olympia, Aleisha?" My mothers voice shrieks behind us.

"Mom?" Acacia states then runs to her crying. They embrace and cry on to each other's shoulders.

"No, nobody can know, the balance is set off this was never supposed to happen, oh Caeles!" Athan exclaims nervously pacing, his arms wrapped around his muscular chest. Flexing slightly, deep in thought.

"Who are you?" My mother asks pulling my younger sister to her slim body, protecting her as if she could against Athan and Myisha.

"Why, Caeles do you hate us? You know Nex and Malus will kill us!" He rants on, bluntly ignoring my mother while still pacing.

"Who is Nex, Malus and Caeles, Athan?" Acacia asks muffled still between my mother arm shackles, still embracing each other.

"Oh, Acacia." He stops ranting, smiling and facing her.

"Nex and Malus are my siblings and I's creators or as you say parents and they are also the gods of Death, Pain and Violence. Caeles is my older sister she is the goddess of Fate meaning she caused this." He answers almost instantly, his grin plastered on his face.

"Thank you, Caiee-Leaves!" My mother exclaims.

A beautiful figure appears, her hair is as black as midnight. Her eyes bright blue like clear skies. Her lean frame hugs a long ruffled golden dress.

"Your welcome and its pronounced Kah-Lees." Caeles states loud and clear, her voice crisp and definitive.

"You did this!" Athan shouts and lunges for her then all hell breaks loose.

PICTURE OF MYISHA. (Blake Lively)