In the car! :)

I was sitting in the car waiting for my dad to take me to school. I was on my phone texting my best friend Alexis . Than my dad came. He started the car and driving down the block. Even though my school is 3 blocks away he still treats me like a little girl. I was wearing a red top and black jeans and red Jordan's. I always hated my brown hair so I died it a red color. It was in its curly frizzed state. It was to hot for life and almost the end it was a weak after graduation. I turned on the radio and my favorite song came on. (Or Nah)

Do you like the way I flick on or nah

You can ride my face in till you dripping good

Can you lick that tit and throw that dick or Nah

That's when my dad stopped the car and handed me a bag and gave me a kiss good bye. I hopped out the car and walked to your best friends Justin and Alexis. I knew them for so long we where stuck together. We never wen't any where with out each out. Evan on drug missions we still wen't together. When we finish high-school we said we where going to the same college and move into together When Justin came and said bye to my dad and gave me a heart stopping kiss making melt. And that whole plan just faded away.