The phone conversation :)

In the morning I woke up with Justin's arms around my waist. I looked at my clock it was 10 am and it's Friday. Looks like I not having breakfast. As I was  about to get up Justin keeps pulling me down. After a wile I gave up and just leaned into his hard chest as his breath was going down my neck I can tell he was up. "Just five more minutes." he replied in a sleepy tone. I turned around and started playing with his hair. Justine never got affection actually both of never got it. We never had family that stayed. He was adopted at age 7. I got left by my mom and moved with my dad at age 13. He always had nightmares about passed foster parents abusing him. I had nightmares of my stepdad abusing me and almost rapping me at age 7. We both came from a broken family. But I am glade I have him in my life.

...... Nicole phone started ringing

Alexis: Oh my goddess where have you been  it's lunch and I haven't seen you all day.

Nicole: I n my bed with the Bae because he wouldn't let me go.

Alexis:  Who the Bae.

Justin: It's me smart one.

Alexis: Hay Justin.

Nicole:  I'll pick you up later okay.

Alexis: I heard you and Justin moved in together in a new house.

Nicole: Yes and how do you know

Alexis: Antonio, and bye bitch.

Nicole:Bye and tell him I don't care if he is my brother tell him to shut up.

I love Alexis she is so opposite of me. I am crazy child and she the calm good girl. We been friends since we where five. We always acted like sisters. She was the one family figure I had when I was going threw hell in that god for sake house. She was a little sister to me a person I can always talk to. She was the one that told my father what happen with my stepdad with out her I don't know what I would do.